PDA

View Full Version : Which pipe is better HMF Or WHITE Bros e-series

Cwad_BoyEX
11-14-2003, 11:10 AM
Which pipe is better, which ones make the most power and which one sounds the best?

dannyboy20
11-14-2003, 11:29 AM
i have white bros and am very impressed with it.

remlapr
11-14-2003, 12:26 PM
I have an e-series and really like it, but if I was buying new I would probably go with the HMF

11-14-2003, 12:37 PM
HMF fo sho...........:cool:

They also sponsor the page so your money helps keep this site up and running....;)

airheadedduner
11-14-2003, 12:45 PM
You can't go wrong with either one, they are both great pipes. You can probly get a better deal on the hmf though through c&d. Personally I am very happy with my WB.

forum
11-14-2003, 12:54 PM
i've heard good things about hmf. basically you should get what you think looks better and you can get cheaper. hmf offers different colours

hondarida420
11-14-2003, 01:58 PM
hmf looks better to me and so many people have white bros there both good jmo

sweet300ex
11-14-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by remlapr
I have an e-series and really like it, but if I was buying new I would probably go with the HMF
Same here

blaster2000
11-14-2003, 02:08 PM
HMF deffinetly ive seen alot of the pros running it and they sound amazing my friend has white bros e series it sounds cool and all but i would much rather go with HMF over any pipe maybe not LRD though i'd try that if i were you.

speedy400
11-14-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by blaster2000
HMF deffinetly ive seen alot of the pros running it and they sound amazing my friend has white bros e series it sounds cool and all but i would much rather go with HMF over any pipe maybe not LRD though i'd try that if i were you.
The red ones I've heard are faster...darren

redroost85
11-14-2003, 07:48 PM
Man, everyone it seems has a White Bros. exhaust, especially on the 400's. It seems a little overrated to me. I almost bought the HMF, but came across a deal on my Yoshi.

If it is between whitey and HMF, I would definitely go HMF!

Flat Broke
11-14-2003, 08:50 PM
I'm contemplating the exact same purchase myself. I ride mostly Dunes/hill climbs, but occaisionally find some tight stuff it'd be nice to have good throttle resonse in. Being over 220, I do require a bit more torque than a lighter rider. I've seen the 3rd party dyno tests on the E series, but have only found HMF's dyno numbers on their deal. Does anyone have an bad experiences with either manufacturer or Pipe? How have the ones that have been on bikes for a while held up? Will the HMF pass as a spark arrestor?

I sold my 89 R last fall due to financial issues, then found myself back in a good situation again and figgured I'd try a thumper for a while. Talk about bad timing, not only do I sell arguably the best quad ever made, but I then go out and buy the 400 figuring that Honda was full of crap and never going to actually release the 450. :rolleyes: So since I'm stuck with the 400, its time to start giving it some juice. First the exhuast/airbox mods, then onto internal issues like compression and possibly displacement.

Any additional input on the two pipes mentioned would be greatly appreciated. It's a nice site you have here, and I look forward to hanging around for a while.

Chris