PDA

View Full Version : Man I love female Nurses

daiglea
11-13-2003, 08:11 PM
Well I just got out of the operating room to get my tonsiels out and you can't Imagine the freaking hot little nurses running around this place. I realy got to get hurt more often. And the purcaset is grade A++++ . Man this **** is strong. I got a hard time typing i'm so stoned.

lil400exman
11-13-2003, 08:26 PM
thats what i am on its basicall oxycontin with a faster reaction time! i like the morphine and that mixed together wow that hit me...........i broke my femur..............:eek2:

lil400exman
11-13-2003, 08:26 PM
i wish i got female nurses....................all i got were homo men and old hag's............:(

AtvMxRider
11-13-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by lil400exman
all i got were homo men and old hag's............:(

We thought thats what you liked.........:eek: :p

Narly R
11-13-2003, 08:28 PM
Im scared to go to the doc, some people just should retire...:confused2

I never get the ladies... :(

LTandRaptorider
11-13-2003, 09:26 PM
Don't forget to ask for the "Head Nurse"!!! :devil:

Brad
11-13-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Don't forget to ask for the "Head Nurse"!!! :devil:

Shes the one with special training right? :devil:

roostin_dale
11-13-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
I never get the ladies... :(

cant get ladies at school either can ya:D :eek:

Braff1
11-13-2003, 10:55 PM
i wish i got female nurses....................all i got were homo men and old hag's............:(

Lilman, don't make me come up there and give you a pain shot. Not all of male nurses are homo. We just enjoy the eye candy.

310Rduner
11-13-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Braff1
Lilman, don't make me come up there and give you a pain shot. Not all of male nurses are homo. We just enjoy the eye candy.

Focker? Gaylord Focker??:blah:

Has anyone heard anything about this reported Hilton sister sex tape?? These seems like the thread to ask lol.

QuadJunkies
11-14-2003, 12:37 AM
Don't forget to ask for the "Head Nurse"!!! :devil: ROLF!!!!!!!! :eek: :p I had my tonsils out when I was 17.... OMG....That friggin HURT!!!!!:mad: Yeah, all my Docs were total Granola chicks or old perverted men. :rolleyes: . The old man I SWEAR checked all us girls for our physicals for sports insisted on copping a feel of the hooters for every visit....:eek2: The thought of some ole "Pepperidge Farm" dude fondling makes me want to YAK...... the only FINE young man Dr I had turned out to be my Eye Dr. whoopy......:rolleyes:

RIDER11X
11-14-2003, 01:53 AM
thats what i am on its basicall oxycontin with a faster reaction time! i like the morphine and that mixed together wow that hit me...........i broke my femur..............:eek2:

Morphine didn't do crap for me, as I was in the ER last Saturday with a dislocated shoulder that caused a good bit of pain............two shots of Morphine in an IV just barely took the edge off!
But the Twilight was nice when they set my shoulder back in place! Best nap I've had in a long time!
Oh, and for the record.......................No hottie nurse sightings on my visit.:(

MOFO
11-14-2003, 04:00 AM
I'm currently engaged to a cute little nurse... :D I keep telling her to ditch the scrubs and go for that sexy white dress that I always see on TV. :devil:

crday98
11-14-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
I'm currently engaged to a cute little nurse... :D I keep telling her to ditch the scrubs and go for that sexy white dress that I always see on TV. :devil:
we are both lucky men i see.(LOL) i keep begging mine for that white uniform too but she still won't do it dammit!!!! i keep hearing "it's at my mom's and i don't know where she has it stored"excuse.i too have to settle for the scrubs also so don't feel so bad MOFO. :)

Natertot426ex
11-14-2003, 06:58 AM
Well I am getting married to one of those hot nurses. :D SHe is almost out of school!!

XANDADA
11-14-2003, 07:52 AM
Nurses rock! I'm dating a nurse practitioner right now. Nurses can def. show you a thing or two;) . She won't wear the dang uniform for me either, what's up with that? I guess she thinks its degrading to nurses which I can respect but dangit just once! I got no problem wearing my dang business suit!

Someone mentioned that Paris video - don't waste your time it stinks. The only good part is when her phone rings in the middle of the fun, "My phone! My phone!" that guy reply's "F\/@k the phone Paris!"

AlaskaSpeed
11-14-2003, 07:58 AM
Well...I had oral surgery on Thursday.....4 wisdom teeth removed and 2 molars that the wisdom teeth apparently f'd up....and all I had no hot nurse, but if I was a chick, the 20 something year old GQ dr would have been hot......:eek2: :D

XANDADA
11-14-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
if I was a chick, the 20 something year old GQ dr would have been hot......:eek2: :D

:huh sounds like you didn't need to be a chick to arrive at that conclusion!:eek: :blah:

QuadJunkies
11-14-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by XANDADA
:huh sounds like you didn't need to be a chick to arrive at that conclusion!:eek: :blah: :eek: DOH..........

AlaskaSpeed
11-14-2003, 08:50 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :o

wilkin250r
11-14-2003, 09:55 AM
My mother is a nurse...

LTandRaptorider
11-14-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Shes the one with special training right? :devil:

Yes, they need to work a little HARDER to suckseed... :devil:

LTandRaptorider
11-14-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
ROLF!!!!!!!! :eek: :p I had my tonsils out when I was 17.... OMG....That friggin HURT!!!!!:mad: Yeah, all my Docs were total Granola chicks or old perverted men. :rolleyes: . The old man I SWEAR checked all us girls for our physicals for sports insisted on copping a feel of the hooters for every visit....:eek2: The thought of some ole "Pepperidge Farm" dude fondling makes me want to YAK...... the only FINE young man Dr I had turned out to be my Eye Dr. whoopy......:rolleyes:

Yes, it does hurt! I didn't get mine out until about 25-26 years old. I was pissed, wondering why they didn't take them out at birth?!

If you need a pre-race checkup, don't hesitate to call!!! :D :D

hondafox440
11-14-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
Morphine didn't do crap for me, as I was in the ER last Saturday with a dislocated shoulder that caused a good bit of pain............two shots of Morphine in an IV just barely took the edge off!
But the Twilight was nice when they set my shoulder back in place! Best nap I've had in a long time!
Oh, and for the record.......................No hottie nurse sightings on my visit.:(

Disloacted shoulders hurt. I dislocated and sprained mine pretty bad in football, and popped it back in myself. That actually ended my season for me. The coach said I could either play Monday which was 3 days later, or he would cut me. I quit instead, and it took about a week before I could move it, and 3-4 weeks before it felt about 100%. It still bothers me about 2 months later if I move it fast and in certain ways.

Braff1
11-14-2003, 01:35 PM
I dislocated my shoulder about 15 yrs ago. Even now it still give me trouble every know and then. That was prolly the most pain I have ever experienced in my life.

QuadJunkies
11-14-2003, 02:36 PM
Yes, it does hurt! I didn't get mine out until about 25-26 years old. I was pissed, wondering why they didn't take them out at birth?!

If you need a pre-race checkup, don't hesitate to call!!! :D :D LMAO!!!!!:o :p :devil:

F-16Guy
11-14-2003, 03:47 PM
All you guys dating nurses---I got some bad news; they're looking for DOCTORS no matter what they tell you!!!! Get ready to get shat on, cause it's commin'. Twice was enough for me to figure it out. They're not nurses because they like being overworked, getting yelled at, or listening to patients complain; they're looking for a retirement plan in a lab coat.:eek:

MOFO
11-14-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
All you guys dating nurses---I got some bad news; they're looking for DOCTORS no matter what they tell you!!!! Get ready to get shat on, cause it's commin'. Twice was enough for me to figure it out. They're not nurses because they like being overworked, getting yelled at, or listening to patients complain; they're looking for a retirement plan in a lab coat.:eek:

sorry... not the one I am engaged to. She actually enjoys her job working at an NICU and regular pediatrics floor.

daiglea
11-14-2003, 04:54 PM
Well sutturs got and and had to go to the or again.. Youppii more drugs. Man i swear i've been in a coma for 2 days now

BlazingYamahaYz
11-14-2003, 05:47 PM
there are some hot nurses out there....just have to go through some pain to get to them....at my orthodontist's office, there is about 5 hot ones running around, and i swear there is one that is always checking me out....then the HOTTEST one always does work to my braces, moving my head in her chest so she can do her job:eek2: LOL:devil:

AtvMxRider
11-14-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Well...I had oral surgery on Thursday.....4 wisdom teeth removed and 2 molars that the wisdom teeth apparently f'd up....and all I had no hot nurse, but if I was a chick, the 20 something year old GQ dr would have been hot......:eek2: :D

WTF:huh Is there something we need to know about here Jim?

jay's 300
11-14-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by 310Rduner

Has anyone heard anything about this reported Hilton sister sex tape?? These seems like the thread to ask lol.

Yep, seen it over on tacoma territory.com, it sucked bad! She (Paris Hilton) answers the phone in the middle of it! lol

K_Fulk
11-14-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
Disloacted shoulders hurt. I dislocated and sprained mine pretty bad in football, and popped it back in myself. That actually ended my season for me. The coach said I could either play Monday which was 3 days later, or he would cut me. I quit instead, and it took about a week before I could move it, and 3-4 weeks before it felt about 100%. It still bothers me about 2 months later if I move it fast and in certain ways.

Same thing happened to me. My shoulder would keep popping part way out and back in. Still bothers me now 6 years later.

RIDER11X
11-14-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
Same thing happened to me. My shoulder would keep popping part way out and back in. Still bothers me now 6 years later.

Does it affect your riding any? Do you wear any kind of a brace or anyting to hold it together?:confused: Just wondering what I am in for.;)

RIDER11X
11-14-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Braff1
I dislocated my shoulder about 15 yrs ago. Even now it still give me trouble every know and then. That was prolly the most pain I have ever experienced in my life.

I know your pain, and it will make you grit your teeth and cuss alot!
Does it affect your riding any? Do you wear any kind of a brace or anyting to hold it together? Just wondering what I am in for.;)

SGA
11-14-2003, 11:27 PM
How can you spot the head nurse at the hospital?

Look for the dirty knees!:D

LTandRaptorider
11-14-2003, 11:38 PM
I know your pain, and it will make you grit your teeth and cuss alot!
Does it affect your riding any? Do you wear any kind of a brace or anyting to hold it together? Just wondering what I am in for.;)

You still talking about your sore shoulder, or constipation???:devil:

BTW, wanna ride Sunday? :eek2:

LTandRaptorider
11-14-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by SGA

Look for the dirty knees!:D

hahaha! :D

Then she'll be looking at the thread on here about the best knee pads... :devil:

RIDER11X
11-14-2003, 11:45 PM
You still talking about your sore shoulder, or constipation???:devil:

BTW, wanna ride Sunday? :eek2:

Save your energy old man.................I don't want the bad rap of not being nice to senior citizens!:eek: Besides you would be rolling out more excuses starting with: I was stuck in 2nd gear; or My depends were leaking and I slid off the seat; or................................................ .............. the list goes on......:devil: :devil: :devil:

LTandRaptorider
11-14-2003, 11:56 PM
Ohhhhhhhh...... old man, now that's hitting below the Depends...

I'll just give you a friendly rap on the left shoulder as I go by, and you'll be heading back for more Morphine!

I was thinking if the weather is decent Sunday of taking the Raptor out for one last ride. BTW, Dana, the guy with the Xterra that I work with. His sons went out to Hunker last Sunday to do some shooting. A buddy they were waiting for smashed his dad's truck in to the telelphone pole we used for a start line for our drag races. I said dammit, they're going to F it up for us riding out there. Apparently he was tearing @ss around the corner on the wrong side of the road, and someone was coming. He swerved to avoid a head-on with the car, and took out the pole. :eek2:

K_Fulk
11-15-2003, 12:33 PM
Does it affect your riding any? Do you wear any kind of a brace or anyting to hold it together?:confused: Just wondering what I am in for.;)

I dont wear any kind of brace or anything. Mine would pop out the the back and the bottom. About the only time my shoulder bothers me riding is if i jump something and it nose dives it kind of jams my shoulder.

JTRtrx250r
11-15-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
All you guys dating nurses---I got some bad news; they're looking for DOCTORS no matter what they tell you!!!! Get ready to get shat on, cause it's commin'. Twice was enough for me to figure it out. They're not nurses because they like being overworked, getting yelled at, or listening to patients complain; they're looking for a retirement plan in a lab coat.:eek: haha lmao:D this tread made me LOL a few times..some of you ppl are F'n funny:D

most of my nurses looked like the Sea-Hag...except 1 but I was too sick to care:blah:

RIDER11X
11-15-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
I dont wear any kind of brace or anything. Mine would pop out the the back and the bottom. About the only time my shoulder bothers me riding is if i jump something and it nose dives it kind of jams my shoulder.
Thanks for the insight. :cool:

QuadJunkies
11-15-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by SGA

Look for the dirty knees!:D ROFL!!!!!!:o :p :devil:

LTandRaptorider
11-16-2003, 10:34 AM
And she'll have to whitest teeth you come across... :devil: