PDA

View Full Version : limousine prices

Stevie-D
11-12-2003, 08:38 PM
im gonna rent a limo for me and my girlfriend to use for the prom this spring, but how much am i gonna expect to pay for one for about 4-5 hours?

11-12-2003, 08:59 PM
around $500 prob., at that time of the year the prices will prob. greatly increase because of everyone wanting a limo...id suggest you go get the H2 at the dealer for the all free 3 day test drives the give out. Thats what im doing.

cudaman
11-12-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Crazy400exMan
around $500 prob., at that time of the year the prices will prob. greatly increase because of everyone wanting a limo...id suggest you go get the H2 at the dealer for the all free 3 day test drives the give out. Thats what im doing.

nice, sneaky, but nice!

Stevie-D
11-13-2003, 05:23 AM
$500!!!:eek2: :eek2: :confused:

holy chit!!!:eek2: that sucks

not2hi
11-13-2003, 05:50 AM
if you can get one for $500, consider yourself lucky...

I used to own a limo service in the Balt/Wash area...around here, most services have a 6 hour minimum, and some have an 8 hour min. You can expect to pay about $75/hr for a standard 8-10 passenger Lincoln TC stretch and upwards of $100-150/hr for anything exotic (hummers, excursions etc) but they will seat a bunch more people. Then don't forget to add in gratuity of at least 15% if not 20% to the total bill. Most services will bill that automatically, since thats where the drivers make most of their money.

Shop around (starting now is a GREAT idea) but remember, you get what you pay for...that limo you get for $200 bucks will be worth every penny when the driver shows up late, forgets to pick you up and dresses in his best overalls and grease stained t-shirt...go and see the limos and if you decide on one, make sure to get in writing the exact car you are reserving, so there are no surprises on prom night...

check out www.limos.com and read whats going on there with both customers and operators...then ask to get some price quotes...but don't ask something like "hey, i want 2 get me a awesum limozine 4 my prom dude and i won't to pay like 50 bucks man" because they'll throw it in the trash...they know you are not serious, act like you have some respect, and they will respect you and treat you likewise.

i could write a book on limo horror stories... :(

Red00Honda400EX
11-13-2003, 10:04 AM

You have to be 21 to drive that vehicle. If you crash it you just bought it.

11-13-2003, 12:05 PM
why would i crash it? my dad is going to sign for it for me...im responsible :devil:

MOFO
11-13-2003, 12:38 PM
why would i crash it? my dad is going to sign for it for me...im responsible :devil:

all it takes is for one idiot to hit you... then your dad just bought the H2.

11-13-2003, 02:50 PM
if the idiot hits me & its his fault then the dealership will sue HIM. :rolleyes:

MOFO
11-13-2003, 02:53 PM
if the idiot hits me & its his fault then the dealership will sue HIM. :rolleyes:

I wouldnt be so sure about that if your name is NOT on the test drive agreement.