PDA

View Full Version : how to start a new series

mikecole
11-12-2003, 06:30 PM
help!!! i need some tips on how to be a good promoter to a new series here in southern ohio to start to race tt. i have plenty of tracks aound the area that i can call to see if there interseed to let us race on there tracks. but how do i convince them to. any help will be great thanks b.c.

Sporttrax400ex
11-12-2003, 08:53 PM
hmm i dont know. but are you gonna be racing at hendersons this weeknd ill be there on my 400ex number 7 quad tech hood flamed hood.

hope to see ya there

QuadJunkies
11-13-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by mikecole
help!!! i need some tips on how to be a good promoter to a new series here in southern ohio to start to race tt. i have plenty of tracks aound the area that i can call to see if there interseed to let us race on there tracks. but how do i convince them to. any help will be great thanks b.c. hmm, thats tough, I know here We just try to make sure and round up as many riders toi show that there is enough interest to make it worth there while and to make it a financial worthiness for them too:) . Its hard to keep a large enoguh group out every race here, but its slowly picking up and the people LOVE to come out and watch the quads, sometimes I thin MORE than the dirtbikes sometimes!!!:macho Its hard to get it going cause the bikes are so Anti-quad friendly sometimes and I know here, they REALLY wernt happy with us sharing the Track for a first time MX series out here, but it must be rubbing off though.....Cause there building us a TT track for spring!!! Good luck and just keep at Em, and I bet they will come around if you all are eager enough to make it happen!;) oh, and .. maybe they could give you all a tester and get a TON of you all out there to show for that test run that it would be benificial for them to take on some quads at there tracks.....

mikecole
11-13-2003, 11:10 AM
sporttrax 400ex i will be there but i wont be racin i be there around 5:30 to 6:00 o' clock on saturday only hope to see ya there