PDA

View Full Version : what not to do in a cops front yard

44oEX
11-12-2003, 12:20 PM
About a month back two of my friends got the bright idea of going in the front yard of a cop that lives near my house at 4 in the morning and do some landscaping ( alot of donuts ) in the lawn and in his wife's flowers. the dirt that was in the flowers went all over the house and it took them 3 hours to clean it destroyed there front lawn and you can figure what wappened to the flowers.

The cop was a complete ***** before and still is. I know it's wrong and they should'nt have done it but in a way he did desirve what he got. About a year ago the cop ( off duty ) jump in front of another one of ny friend when he drove by on the road ( I know it's illegal to drive on the raod but still ) he almost hit the cop he just had time to slame the brakes. The cop tryed to take his key but my friend got to it first so he grab the air line on the gas cap and tru it in the woods ( never found it again ) and then the cop took the kids (17 years old ) helmet right of his head.

Every body around hate that cop. And I know most people that have any kind of bike and drives it on the road to get to the trail probably don't like the cops cause you all got tickets. I don't know about you but heir the cops don't give warnings to bikes they give tickets and tow your bike.

What they did was wrong but what the cop did was also wrong.

Anyway now the two kids that did the donuts are going to court, I don't know what the changes are but they won't go to jail cause there under age probably a record and a big fine.
They both sold there 400's ( they had no choice ) if they didn't they lose them.

So don't do donuts on the front lawn of a cop that no one likes.
You will get in trouble.

jcv400ex
11-12-2003, 12:23 PM
funny story, but 2 wrongs don't make a right.....but that is a good idea. Cops around here would just laugh if kids did that, they're pretty cool...

mxdave28
11-12-2003, 12:29 PM
and people wonder whats wrong with todays children:rolleyes:
too bad the laws are the way they are now a days..back in my day if ya did something bad or wrong ya got your arse beat, if ya did it again ya got it beat some more...eventually ya figured out...hey if i do this, my arse is gunna get beat and that friggin hurts!:eek2: so im not gunna do it anymore. lesson learned, now we have hey son dont do that...answer FU dad ill do what i want and you cant touch me wheres my cell phone! Hey mom make me dinner beyaotch! We need to go back to old school and give children their lessons........P.S. im not talking beating your child as in severly thrashing them till they bleed...but there is nothing wrong with a good belt across the buttocks!:grr:

44oEX
11-12-2003, 12:30 PM
Your lucky that cops don't care.

Here if you get chased and don't want a fine don't stop just run away. The cops here are all ***** but there still slow.

JUSTINcredible
11-12-2003, 12:35 PM
put on your flame suit buddy cuz im gonna guess your about to get alot of them

44oEX
11-12-2003, 12:38 PM
probably but it's justmy opinion if anybody has anything lets hear it

JTRtrx250r
11-12-2003, 12:54 PM
sounds like a real bright bunch for sure....dumbass's,not a bit of pity from me:rolleyes: some day you kids will come to find your dumbass rebellious acts dont get ya far...:rolleyes: "The cops a dick and wont let us ride or do anything illegal...so lets go vandilize his property"...punks!!!!!:mad:

11-12-2003, 01:04 PM
I"d find new friends if i were you cuz your hangin with a bunch of DUMBAZZ'S that are gonna bring you down with them one day.
If the cop was smart he would just thru a brick at them while they went by...:D

AlaskaSpeed
11-12-2003, 01:24 PM
Oh....today's yutes....the future demise of our great country......:rolleyes:

Ya know, this story would be humorous; if it wasn't so sad. I really have trouble believing that people are as ignorant as the kid that posted this thread---or his friends for that matter. I would feel much better believing this kid was just looking for attention because he gets it nowhere else.

Please, please tell me that it's the latter.......
:o

AtvMxRider
11-12-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
sounds like a real bright bunch for sure....dumbass's,not a bit of pity from me:rolleyes: some day you kids will come to find your dumbass rebellious acts dont get ya far...:rolleyes: "The cops a dick and wont let us ride or do anything illegal...so lets go vandilize his property"...punks!!!!!:mad:

I agree completely. It's little punks like that who give quad riders a bad name:rolleyes: . And the problem with kids these days is they think they won't go to jail if the **** up so they don't care.

Pappy
11-12-2003, 01:27 PM
silly canadianshttp://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/uglylol.gif

11-12-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Oh....today's yutes....the future demise of our great country......:rolleyes:

WTF is a yute:confused: LMFAO

Yeah,,, momma's an daddy's are skeeert ta hand out an *** whoopins to their kids nowadays and it's sad..:( I think more parents need deciplin instead of their children..:o

wilkin250r
11-12-2003, 02:41 PM
Just another example of stupidity at it's finest.

I'm betting there is a little more to the story. I'm sure the kids have been warned not to ride on the street. If the kid had to slam on his brakes to avoid hitting the cop, I'm sure the kid was driving pretty fast. What would happen if that was a little kid chasing a ball? You come screaming by my house at full throttle and I'm gonna throw a brick at you. You come driving by my house at an idle, and I'll leave you alone.

We used to have cops around here that were real jerks about riding on the street, but I never got harrassed. Why? Because I drove slowly and safely until I reached my riding area. I wasn't a danger, and I wasn't pissing people off.

Bottom line: GROW UP! You'll find you get along better with people if you have a little consideration for someone other than yourself.

Juggalo
11-12-2003, 02:57 PM
serves your friend right, if somebody did that to me i'd probly be an even bigger dick than that cop was.

but while we're on this subject i might as well tell a story. when my friend ben was younger him and his friends went out to his high schools soccer field in their cars after it rained and were doin some donuts. well my friend was done and he wanted to make a quick get away so he went thru one of the yards that was next to the school. little did he know the yard was flooded super bad and was nothing but mud and he got his le baron stuck. so hes desperatley tryin to get unstuck with no luck and the owner of the house pulls up. well turns out the owner was a cop! needless to say he was pretty po'ed and poor old ben got in some big trouble.

Ryan
11-12-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by 44oEX

So don't do donuts on the front lawn of a cop that no one likes.
You will get in trouble.

No chit :rolleyes: .

Even if you don't like the cop, why would you or your friends go do donuts in his lawn. You know what your friends just did? They Ruined more places to ride, and giving us ATVers a bad name.

Thanks buddy! :o

jja125
11-12-2003, 03:22 PM
"the two yutes" its a quote from joe peschi in the movie "My Cousin Vinny"

I use it all the time :)

44oEX
11-12-2003, 03:23 PM
Hey don`t flame me I didn`t do anything. My friends did.
Like I said in the title "what NOT to do". I didn`t do it and don`t aprove of what they did.

If the kid had to slam on his brakes to avoid hitting the cop, I'm sure the kid was driving pretty fast. What would happen if that was a little kid chasing a ball? You come screaming by my house at full throttle and I'm gonna throw a brick at you. You come driving by my house at an idle, and I'll leave you alone.

He was crusing along in 3 gear not wide open and the cop was wating for him in the ditch. ( he hear him comming ) And the cop jump out at the last seconde so he could`nt go around him.

I know they got what they deserved.

And you guys said they are dumd*****. I Never said they where smart so don`t give me **** about it.

That cop did other stuff to piss them off. ( I know it`s still not right )

juste to clear things up I didn`t say all cops are bad just the one`s around here.

silly canadians

I didn`t appreciate the comment. :mad:

I know it gives bikes a bad name and I said that to the two kids.
Know they don`t have bikes anymore so they wont do it again.

P.S. Not all kids are that dumb.

44oEX
11-12-2003, 03:28 PM
Even if you don't like the cop, why would you or your friends go do donuts in his lawn. You know what your friends just did? They Ruined more places to ride, and giving us ATVers a bad name.

As far as the places to ride It wont close down anything cause here the trails are operated by a club not just private land owner.

As far as a bad name I know it gives ATV`s a bad name. that is why I didn`t do nothing like that. I only found out about it the next day. I would of told them not to do it.

AtvMxRider
11-12-2003, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rico

Yeah,,, momma's an daddy's are skeeert ta hand out an *** whoopins to their kids nowadays [/QUOTE

Not this Dad. They **** up they pay the price....;)

hondafox440
11-12-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

Yeah,,, momma's an daddy's are skeeert ta hand out an *** whoopins to their kids nowadays [/QUOTE

Do you bust a cap in der *** wit yo 9?

11-12-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

Are you threatening me???:confused:

:mad: :grr:

nacs400ex
11-12-2003, 04:07 PM
Retards like that shouldn't have the right to even ride an atv. They give atvers and teenagers like me a bad name. My parents would kick my *** if I did that.

AtvMxRider
11-12-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Are you threatening me???:confused:

:mad: :grr:

:devil: :blah:

AtvMxRider
11-12-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
Do you bust a cap in der *** wit yo 9?

:cuss:

popo
11-12-2003, 04:43 PM
I am going to leave this one alone. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Max400
11-12-2003, 05:14 PM
Hey don`t flame me I didn`t do anything. My friends did.

sometimes it's better to be thought of as Stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!!:grr: :grr:

LOSE THOSE FRIENDS, they will only bring you down!!!!

Ryan
11-12-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by popo
I am going to leave this one alone. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Im gonna rip up your yard, Popo :mad: :grr:

:blah:

popo
11-12-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Im gonna rip up your yard, Popo :mad: :grr:

:blah:

Ok come on over. Front yard is already ripped up from me.

Less need to cut the grass

Ryan
11-12-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by popo
Ok come on over. Front yard is already ripped up from me.

Less need to cut the grass

Sweet! :blah:

Atreyu
11-12-2003, 07:15 PM
Would have been a better story if the cop cut his sack off with a dull pen knife. Then threw him in the lake. Hope your freinds get bubba'd in jail.

Chanman420q
11-12-2003, 07:54 PM
you think that, the cops hated atvs then, think of what there gunna do to the people they catch now that that happend. i think that just made things worste

CBRSLIDER
11-13-2003, 12:49 AM
Perfect example of the moron's out there. I'll say this and this is only my opinion. I treasure my family, my house and it's surroundings. When I take action as a police officer I understand that there may be consequences such as someone coming after me or filing a complaint, I accept that and deal with it as a professional should. BUT if you mess with me offduty, my family, or my house, DOOM ON YOU! I take it personal. You better pray the cops, that you hate, show up quick to save you FROM me. Because they are your only hope! It would not be a pretty sight. And I'll leave it at that.

btw-what was the sense of even posting this garbage? Just to incite a flame fest? Lock it down or delete it.

Ray

popo
11-13-2003, 01:02 AM
Well said Ray! That's why I did not even waste my time making a statement. Just my bad spelling.

jcv400ex
11-13-2003, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by CBRSLIDER
Perfect example of the moron's out there. I'll say this and this is only my opinion. I treasure my family, my house and it's surroundings. When I take action as a police officer I understand that there may be consequences such as someone coming after me or filing a complaint, I accept that and deal with it as a professional should. BUT if you mess with me offduty, my family, or my house, DOOM ON YOU! I take it personal. You better pray the cops, that you hate, show up quick to save you FROM me. Because they are your only hope! It would not be a pretty sight. And I'll leave it at that.

btw-what was the sense of even posting this garbage? Just to incite a flame fest? Lock it down or delete it.

Ray

Okay, that's it.....your gettin a donut garden! I can picture you out in the flower bed before your morning run, mowin down glazed....Thanks for calling me back! :macho :mad:

CHAR250R
11-13-2003, 12:47 PM
Eventually all kids grow up. Some take longer than others. If your buddy's stayed off the street, the cop might not give a hoot. Doing donuts in his yard sure showed that cop a thing or two. At least you had enough common sense not to get involved. Have your buddy's come do some donuts in my front yard, I'll put some bullets in their head! The really sad part of this story is the parents are responsible for their kids. :confused:

44oEX
11-14-2003, 05:12 AM
The parents won't get in trouble it's only the kids they are 17.
I don't know if they went to court yet or not. I know they wish they didn't do it.

crday98
11-14-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by mxdave28
too bad the laws are the way they are now a days..back in my day if ya did something bad or wrong ya got your arse beat, if ya did it again ya got it beat some more...eventually ya figured out...hey if i do this, my arse is gunna get beat and that friggin hurts!:eek2: so im not gunna do it anymore. lesson learned, now we have hey son dont do that...answer FU dad ill do what i want and you cant touch me wheres my cell phone! Hey mom make me dinner beyaotch! We need to go back to old school and give children their lessons........P.S. im not talking beating your child as in severly thrashing them till they bleed...but there is nothing wrong with a good belt across the buttocks!:grr: i couldn't agree more;)
everyone blames the parents?i agree that there are some out there that don't give a crap about what their kids are doing and even less to teach them right from wrong but the ones that do care and want to discipline their children can't because they will get arrested and could possibly have them taken away and have them end up even worse going from foster home to foster home and to eventually end up in jail for sure.i know when i did something wrong,my arse got beat and eventually:D i caught on that if i did something wrong my arse was gonna hurt and realized it wasn't worth it.today you can't do that.
look back at the early to mid 80's then right after when giving your kid the belt for something he did wrong became a crime,then look at all of the school shootings and the age of kids that are becoming criminals since then? need i say more?

MOFO
11-14-2003, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by mxdave28
too bad the laws are the way they are now a days..back in my day if ya did something bad or wrong ya got your arse beat, if ya did it again ya got it beat some more...eventually ya figured out...hey if i do this, my arse is gunna get beat and that friggin hurts!:eek2: so im not gunna do it anymore. lesson learned, now we have hey son dont do that...answer FU dad ill do what i want and you cant touch me wheres my cell phone! Hey mom make me dinner beyaotch! We need to go back to old school and give children their lessons........P.S. im not talking beating your child as in severly thrashing them till they bleed...but there is nothing wrong with a good belt across the buttocks!:grr:

I agree 100% with this... I could NEVER imagine in my entire life telling my father " F U "....

The biggest thing that is missing from these little punks is RESPECT. One of these days I'm gonna find myself beating it into someone... :eek:

Red00Honda400EX
11-14-2003, 07:15 AM

Ray

Doing this in todays age to minors and you'd be in jail with no job while the kids are out roaming the streets. Good call I can see this is way more sensable than calling the police to arrest the kids. :huh

MOFO
11-14-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Red00Honda400EX
Doing this in todays age to minors and you'd be in jail with no job while the kids are out roaming the streets. Good call I can see this is way more sensable than calling the police to arrest the kids. :huh

can you read??? He IS a police officer. And I agree with him 100%. Its bad enough they deal with this crap at work, then for some punks to come to his private life and harass him and his family?!?!?!? I dont think so!!!

Red00Honda400EX
11-14-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
can you read??? He IS a police officer. And I agree with him 100%. Its bad enough they deal with this crap at work, then for some punks to come to his private life and harass him and his family?!?!?!? I dont think so!!!

Can you read, comrehend, or even know what goes on in todays society? I don't care if hes a police officer or not he. If he hit a minor or did anything but try to calmy arrest him off duty he'd be thrown in jail, sued, city would be sued, and he'd more than likely lose his job. This is 2003 not 1953 sorry to tell you but things like that don't fly these days. You can barely take a piss withou being sued.

MOFO
11-14-2003, 08:07 AM
Can you read, comrehend, or even know what goes on in todays society? I don't care if hes a police officer or not he. If he hit a minor or did anything but try to calmy arrest him off duty he'd be thrown in jail, sued, city would be sued, and he'd more than likely lose his job. This is 2003 not 1953 sorry to tell you but things like that don't fly these days. You can barely take a piss withou being sued.

This is exactly why most kids walk around like they are god and think "you cant touch me..." well, I dont subscribe to todays politically correct rules. Just my $0.02.

Red00Honda400EX
11-14-2003, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
This is exactly why most kids walk around like they are god and think "you cant touch me..." well, I dont subscribe to todays politically correct rules. Just my $0.02.

It doesn't matter if you do or not the legal system does and if you don't agree and step out of line you'll end up in jail. It may not be fair, it may not be how it should be but fact is thats how things work now days.

400exmom
11-14-2003, 08:14 AM
i cant believe this isnt locked down yet~ some people in this world are living proof that ANYONE can reproduce!!! myy 11 year old son had enough sense to call me at work cuz some future thug told him to meet him behind the gas station for an *** woopin~ my boys a 3 year wrestling champ and coulda walked his dog but he knows right from wrong and called me and told me about it instead~loose the friends theyre bad news- or just make sure you let them know you dont wanna be associated with that kinda behavior... and for god sake dont post this crap thinkin its gonna make ya some buds~shaking my head in disgust

MOFO
11-14-2003, 08:18 AM
it may not be how it should be but fact is thats how things work now days.

trust me, you dont need to educate me on how things work today. I've been around this world a bit longer and have been around the block a few times. Again, just because its the law, does NOT mean I have to agree with it.... I'm clearly stating that I DONT.

Pappy
11-14-2003, 08:18 AM
if it was my kid that did this ...id probably go to jail for whipping his *** in front of the cops and homeowner:grr:

if i even looked at my ol' man wrong or god forbid smart-mouthed him the belt came out and my rear end heated up:D i dont hate my dad for being strict...infact i respect him for it. if i did wrong i deserved what i got...period. i only remeber 1 time when i got a whoopin that i dont think i deserved.

my kids are taught respect...honesty ...and how to treat others. i dont need a book...or the government tellin me how i should raise them either.

popo
11-14-2003, 08:24 AM
Because you let yer boys ride the 100 quads you own. What kid would lip off living in that house.

Um Dad, which quad would u like me to ride today?

Take the LRD 250R... No dad I don't like that silly powdercoating on it. OK son heres a whaaaw pish.

Pappy
11-14-2003, 08:27 AM
lol. my kids dont get as much as people think they would. i made my kids the same deal i made the kids on this site. get all A's in school and id PC thier quads. well my oldest boy is out of the running and will have to do better if he wants blingage;) im tuff but fair

Red00Honda400EX
11-14-2003, 09:42 AM
does that A's in school PC quads thing work if you're a college kid only taking one class? :D :blah:

CHAR250R
11-14-2003, 10:40 AM
The parents won't get in trouble it's only the kids they are 17.
I don't know if they went to court yet or not. I know they wish they didn't do it. I was under the impression they were under 16. They'll be swinging alone for this. The parents will probably be footing the bill, though.

Max400
11-14-2003, 12:12 PM
if i even looked at my ol' man wrong or god forbid smart-mouthed him the belt came out and my rear end heated up i dont hate my dad for being strict...infact i respect him for it. if i did wrong i deserved what i got...period. i only remeber 1 time when i got a whoopin that i dont think i deserved.

Amen Pappy...................my Dad was from the same old school!!!!I got the belt more than once, but never when I didn't deserve it. I used to think my old man was a hard ***, and I envied some of the kids that I grew up with because their parents would let them do what ever they wanted. Well most of them are in jail or just plain old human debris!!!!

The moral of this story is you haven't grown up until you know that your parents were right and you respect them for it, and hopefully you teach you kids the same morals.

spare the rod and spoil the child!!!

D11NR
11-14-2003, 01:08 PM

The cop was a complete ***** before and still is. I know it's wrong and they should'nt have done it but in a way he did desirve what he got. About a year ago the cop ( off duty ) jump in front of another one of ny friend when he drove by on the road ( I know it's illegal to drive on the raod but still ) he almost hit the cop he just had time to slame the brakes. The cop tryed to take his key but my friend got to it first so he grab the air line on the gas cap and tru it in the woods ( never found it again ) and then the cop took the kids (17 years old ) helmet right of his head.

Every body around hate that cop. And I know most people that have any kind of bike and drives it on the road to get to the trail probably don't like the cops cause you all got tickets. I don't know about you but heir the cops don't give warnings to bikes they give tickets and tow your bike.

What they did was wrong but what the cop did was also wrong.

They both sold there 400's ( they had no choice ) if they didn't they lose them.

serves em right they had to sell, They should have to pay for the lawn out of the money.
I wouldnt give a warning either, you already know your not to be on the road so why warn you.
The airline and helmet deal was a bit extreme, but then again I wasnt there so I didnt see the whole thing.

CUZ'n
11-14-2003, 01:09 PM
if dem punkks do dat im my yard i wil shot dem . den we cee who is a prik

SGA
11-14-2003, 01:11 PM
I disagee with the post about kids these days being dumb arses.
That has been said since time begun. There always has been a few bad apples in every crowd.
Kids today are just fine, and will do the right thing when the time comes to be responsible and take thier parents/ world leaders/business leaders place.

400exmom
11-14-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by CUZ'n
if dem punkks do dat im my yard i wil shot dem . den we cee who is a prik ROFLMFAO

CBRSLIDER
11-15-2003, 01:50 AM
Doing this in todays age to minors and you'd be in jail with no job while the kids are out roaming the streets. Good call I can see this is way more sensable than calling the police to arrest the kids.

I think that you are confusing my professional life with my private life. I take my private life very seriously to the point where I don't tolerate people messing with it. If it comes to taking matters into my own hands so be it. As for going to jail. GIVE ME A BREAK! Our judicial system is so lenient that you can kill someone and get away with it. AND we all know that to be true. I deal with it on a regular basis.

As for kids today, most are the way they are because their parents believe they can't discipline them, due to the belief that the law forbids them from hitting them. Absolute BS. Parents need to sack up and discipline their kids. There is no law against hitting your child as a form of discipline here in PA. There are laws to protect your child against abuse. I don't know of a police officer out there that would arrest a parent for disciplining their child. Infact, most that I know would applaud you for having the stones to take the challenge of being a good parent and disciplining your child instead of letting the schools, law enforcement, and judicial system discipline your child. All too often I get called to the "I don't know what to do about my 15 yo. He's out of control." At 15 it's a little too late to start thinking about discipline, so they just call us. It's ashame.

Pappy, I believe that my father came from the same school that your's did. I know that we are close to the same age and it seems that things were done differently in our day and age. It seems that society today is brainwashed into believing that you cannot discipline your child, other than 15 minutes of timeout in the corner. If we only had more parents like we had, out there, our problems wouldn't be as bad. I know that my fair share of whoopins were handed out and most deservingly. I know of several times as a teenager that I should have gotten more, but my dad was starting to mellow.

SGA, I think that this is the first time you and I have disagreed. I deal with alot of the local yute's in my area. My wife was a girls basketball coach for several years(young female attitudes. OH MY GOD!), I have teenage neices and nephews, and just my everyday dealings with the kids. I think they are just getting worse. The good kids seems to be few and far between. And then some of those "good" kids still have the attitude problems and the "give me, give me" style of living. It's as if they are owed something for being a teenager of this day. Back when we were kids we earned our keep. Now it's handed to them. Mostly by those parents that are too scared or too busy to discipline their kids. Then the spoiled good kid becomes a bad kid. Perfect example is my neice. Good kid, given everything, turned bad. Oh well. Guess we could debate this forever.

Thanks for readin.

Ray

btw-400exmom-sounds like you got a good kid. keep on him so noone sways him to the bad side. it's a tough, never ending battle, but sounds like you got a good start.

Guy400
11-15-2003, 05:01 AM
Every generation has had troublemaking kids. However, today's litigious society has enabled children to act like total morons and get away with it. Nowadays it is always someone elses fault and there's no personal responsiblity. If a kid was caught 30 years ago vandalizing property you can rest assured the cop gave the young lad a good whack upside the head before calling the parents. When the parents got there they were thankful for the police catching their son, thankful he was punished and then were prepared to further punish him at home. If you catch a kid doing wrong today the first thing mommy and daddy want to know is if the awful policeman squeezed too hard on their Little Johnny's arm when being placed in the police cruiser.

Corporal punishment needs to return to the American family and our judicial system needs to automatically throw out any lawsuit brought on by some legal entity that's representing a kid who's suing his parents because they paddled him. Prosecution should be reserved for obvious abuse, that's it. When you give your kid the belt you can expect welts, it's not a sign of a parent relentlessly wailing on a child. I say down with the ACLU and liberal lawyers. If things keep going the way they are vigilantism will return.

NTPRacing#19
11-15-2003, 07:16 AM
oh but look at all the great memories and stories youll have to look back on and you will laugh your ***** off!

when my grandfather and dad used to have the Sassy Massy unlimited mod tractor pull they were at some pull down south and the pits were in a huuuuuge feild and them and their friends thought it would be fun to drag race these 5000 horsepower mods down the feild, well my grand father and art arfons lined up with his turbine powered tractor. My dad told me they threw a roost like you wouldnt believe and left ruts in the feild that were 2-3 ft deep. boy were they laughin tellin that story. i was too

SGA
11-16-2003, 12:28 AM
SGA, I think that this is the first time you and I have disagreed.
LOL. I guess I should have worded that a bit different. There are good kids today, that will grow up and do well, but they are getting fewer and far between.

I agree with you 100%. Kids today are allowed to get away with too much, to not be responsible for thier actions. I agree that kids need to be taught right and wrong from the time they start walking. Sometimes its too late when they are getting into trouble when they are older. Yes, i've had my tail tanned, and have done the same to my son. Ive said this before, parents need to be parents. Thats thier job. They brought a person into this world, they need to buck up to thier responsibilities and raise that person to be the best that they can be. That means expect your child to stand on his or her own two feet (amount of responsibilities matched to their age), be responsible for thier actions, and to do the right thing.