PDA

View Full Version : QUADZILLA 500, TECATE-4, KX 125 for sale or trade

roost on you
11-11-2003, 10:12 PM
I have a 1987 quadzilla 500 in excellent shape that I would like to trade for a 250R or Raptor or sell it outright for 3100.00. The quad needs nothing and has lots of new parts on it. New frame, Swing arm pivot bearings, new axle carrier bearings, new piston/rings, new water pump, impellar and seals, new clutch, new crank. Mechanically this machine is 100%, fresh, and has gobs of power. Plastics are in great shape along with seat. Super clean and never abused. Again I will trade for a 250R or Raptor or sell it outright for 3100.00 You will not have to drop a dime into it.
I have a 1987 250 TECATE-4 (kawasaki’s race quad) that I would like to trade for a CR or KX 250 or 500 or just sell outright. May consider trade for a 400ex. Heck, just let me know what you have !!!! This quad is about 85% original and still on the stock bore. Lots of room to make it faster if you need it. The quad has DG nerfs, bumper and grab bar, FMF pipe and silencer, V-Force Carbon fiber reed cage and reeds, answer bars, Turf tamers on the rear and and fast trekkers up front. The frame is perfect with no cracks, bends or welds. The quad will need about 250-300 bucks to be tight and run like new (or better)!
It needs new swingarm pivot bearings, new steering stem bushing, a new spark plug wire (crack in sheathing)…. (electrics on the quad are great…great spark and lights work) Plastics are original and in very good shape after 16 years !! Couple mounting tabs broke off and one small 2 inch crack in rear fenders behind the seat. The quad runs but will need new rings. Compression is low but still starts and runs but definitely needs some rejuvenation. Like I said, its basically an original and needs a little of the usual tender loving care that any 87 race quad would. Quad was never beaten on which you will see when you look at it. Again, all trades considered or will sell outright for 1700.00 firm. Email me for pics or with offers and questions at TYYLR@AOL.COM

I also have a 1991 KX 125 I would like to trade for a 400ex, 250R orRraptor. Willing to throw in a few bucks as well if I have to. Bike is in excellent shape and needs nothing but a motor mount bolt and timing adjustment. Awsome power from a little 125 !! New parts include brand new cylinder, power valve, piston/rings, crank, clutch, stator. Has Pro-circuit pipe and silencer with Boyesen rad valve. Graphics kit and seat cover as well. Tires are about 75% and still have lots of riding in them. Again I ll trade it for a quad or sell her outright for 1500.00
EMAIL ME FOR PICS AND OFFERS……….TYYLR@AOL.COM
Located in southern New Jersey.