PDA

View Full Version : help me!!!

Chanman420q
11-11-2003, 08:02 PM
okay i installed the cam, put it all back together, then hooked up the gas tank and the carb to see if she would run. well she started. i let it ran for a 1min then shut her off. well when i went to start to put everything else back together, i went to slide that bolt threw the frame and the valve cap. It isnt lined up right now :grr: im 99% sure it just slid out when i took it off, but now its not......

also where should i go with jetting. i have no air box lid, no snorkel an FMF slip on and just installed a TC 926 Cam. I have a 155 in there right now, where should i go?

JOEX
11-12-2003, 12:12 AM
I've never removed the motor but try loosening the other motor mounts and adjust the motor to line up the upper mount.

Joe

cals400ex
11-14-2003, 09:33 AM
your jetting is probally pretty close for the warmer months. when it gets colder, you might need to go up one or two sizes. however, i don't know where your needle and fuel skrew are at now. the stock needle position may be a little lean in the factory position. i find the stock needle position a little lean in the summer, but its too rich in the 4th position in the summer. in the winter, i need to go to at least the 4th position. i am running a 406, full exhaust, etc.