PDA

View Full Version : New Trend

J25
11-11-2003, 07:37 PM
i was thinking how would this look, ok when i get my frame done, wht if i have the powder coat fade into another color, liek at the back have it red and as it comes up , in the middle have it fade into yellow, and then get red rear fenders and yellow front and get a good graphix kti that will pull the 2 colors together?

4wheelboy
11-11-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by J25
i was thinking how would this look, ok when i get my frame done, wht if i have the powder coat fade into another color, liek at the back have it red and as it comes up , in the middle have it fade into yellow, and then get red rear fenders and yellow front and get a good graphix kti that will pull the 2 colors together?

alota work for the pcer;)

J25
11-11-2003, 07:58 PM
why do u say that

400exrules
11-11-2003, 08:18 PM
$$$$$$$$$ :eek:

hessianmx111
11-11-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by J25
pappy already does this type of thing

Woodsrider
11-11-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
alota work for the pcer;)

Not really, fading is easy. I wish I had a pic, but I did a heatshield that faded from chrome to black, Turned out great. I have also done a intake tube for a Honda car in yellow to black. I'm lookin for a Schwinn swinger frame to do in a red, white, and blue fade.

I think the harder part would be finding a graphix kit to tie the red and yellow plastic together and look good.

bone705
11-11-2003, 08:47 PM
i think pappy did something like that on bradley300s frame. it looked kool.

Woodsrider
11-11-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by bone705
i think pappy did something like that on bradley300s frame. it looked kool.

He did. It was a Black to red fade, it looked okay, but I never got to see pics of the machine all put back together:confused:

J25
11-12-2003, 01:49 PM
it will not cost me alot of money, the only costs i will have is buyin the power, my dad has his own business, they build commercial rack and they pc the racks befor sending them out so i can get it done for free so im thinking abotu that or just doing silver vein