PDA

View Full Version : burgaurd axle carrier owners look here

bigbadbrad
11-11-2003, 05:55 PM
i bought one and i am going to instal it but i need to know, how much greese do i put in it? do i put the axle in the carrier to greese it? since the greese zerk is going to be on the inside of the swing arm, do i have to just put the axle in the carrier, and then greeseit, then take the axle out again, and then put the carrier into the swingarm? and is the berings allready packed with greese?
thanks
brad

Pappy
11-11-2003, 06:11 PM
for the first time grease it before you install it. pump 8 or 10 shots of grease in it....then take your fingers inside the carrier and rotate the steel sleeve. pump more grease in. becareful not to pump to fast because its possible to blow out a grease seal. add grease until you see it coming around the steel sleeve.

pnut420
11-12-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
for the first time grease it before you install it. pump 8 or 10 shots of grease in it....then take your fingers inside the carrier and rotate the steel sleeve. pump more grease in. becareful not to pump to fast because its possible to blow out a grease seal. add grease until you see it coming around the steel sleeve.

Sweet I did mine right :macho

muff
11-12-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by pnut420
Sweet I did mine right :macho

me to :devil:

Pappy
11-12-2003, 01:16 PM
:devil:

http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/neel_suckers.gif

muff
11-12-2003, 01:53 PM