PDA

View Full Version : T-7 handlebars just came today.. anyone have them?

QuadJunkies
11-11-2003, 12:36 PM
I was just curious how well they hold up? They had the same strength that alo of the more expensive ones were and they look great! I cant wait to see them on the Predator! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated about these bars....:) once the steering stem is done being made, Ill have them on.... Tina

bigbadbrad
11-11-2003, 06:08 PM
are those the ones by tusk in rocky mountain for 20 something bucks, i was thinking about trying out a set of them.

jay's 300
11-11-2003, 06:24 PM
I've got 'em and I absolutely love 'em! I've rolled mine on 'em a few times and they've held up great! I would definately recommend them! :D

4wheelboy
11-11-2003, 09:30 PM
my frineds lil brother got them for his predator 90. kinda like yours just a lil smaller lol he seems to like them;)

LazeR
11-11-2003, 11:16 PM
LOL Let me roll it for ya ;) i bent my stock honda handle bars pretty good today, and my steering stem....

QuadJunkies
11-11-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by bigbadbrad
are those the ones by tusk in rocky mountain for 20 something bucks, i was thinking about trying out a set of them. YES!!!! Thats one ones!!! :D

QuadJunkies
11-11-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by LazeR
LOL Let me roll it for ya ;) i bent my stock honda handle bars pretty good today, and my steering stem.... thats what the Pedator just went through:o , now its time for a new stem and bars too ;)

LazeR
11-11-2003, 11:55 PM
Ouchers! Im hoping to get my stem fixed! what happened to yours? this is my story!

i was spinnning going up a muddy hill so i moved my front tires to try and get my back tires to move to try and get some traction and it was like i hit pavement when it gabbed...! and my front end came up...then i tried to lean forward..i even pulled in my clutch and hit my back brake ( i wheely alot natural reaction i guess) but it had no forward momentum and i fell off and i looked up to see my quad getting ready to fall on me so i jumped outa the way...it hit...and hit so hard that it flipped again back on its wheels

QuadJunkies
11-12-2003, 12:03 AM
it was the champoinship race last wk end first MOTO, Troy was doubling in the whoops, hit it wrong I guess(hes still not sure what happened either:confused: ) endos over and the quad rolled on top of him and I think it ended up roling back upright . Its kinda still a blur to him, He thinks it knocked him out for a second or two cause he dont remember standing up just being on the ground and all us on the track headed towards him:eek2: I wanted to stop soooooo bad and check on Troy, but he waived me on to pass. so I did and hoped he was ok.....:( broke his wrist and is in a cast right now he had to ride one handed:eek: through the main for two pals to keep his ponts to get his Championship win for the season and he made it......:D now we have all the parts on order just waiting for a stem to be made up .hehe Troys even trying to find a way to ride with his cast this wk end by using the ole Drehmel on the thumb so he can make a grip to ride....LOL. what a nutball.....:p

LazeR
11-12-2003, 12:21 AM
yikes! thats no good! glad to hear hes ok though (minus the wrist) i would prolly do the same thing though i love riding so much, even if i had a broken wrist i would still wanna ride!!! Ive only ridden on a mx track once! it was pretty fun and scary at the same time!

QuadJunkies
11-12-2003, 12:26 AM
yikes! thats no good! glad to hear hes ok though (minus the wrist) i would prolly do the same thing though i love riding so much, even if i had a broken wrist i would still wanna ride!!! Ive only ridden on a mx track once! it was pretty fun and scary at the same time! yeah, it was my firsttime in a MX race too.so I was scared chittless!!:p But... at the same time I was totally stoked.. I didnt win or anthing,but I had a good time and for only riding MX for a few short months, I think I did pretty ok for a girl I guess..........;)

LazeR
11-12-2003, 12:29 AM
I just rode on a homemade track...by some rich guy in my town lol! and you being a girl has nothing to do with it.! i went riding with a girl today....and she did just as good as i did and she didnt WRECK like i did! LOL in my opinion girls are just as good as guys

QuadJunkies
11-12-2003, 12:44 AM
I just rode on a homemade track...by some rich guy in my town lol! and you being a girl has nothing to do with it.! i went riding with a girl today....and she did just as good as i did and she didnt WRECK like i did! LOL in my opinion girls are just as good as guys Thanks...;)

LazeR
11-12-2003, 12:57 AM
Np, and good luck in your future racing :) i hope some day to get the guts to try it!

QuadJunkies
11-14-2003, 02:28 PM
Heres a pic of them while doing some work on the Predator. Only problem that occured was the rubberend on the key had to be removed or the key wouldnt fit.In the next few weeeks it will have an LSR +1 with Anit Vibe as well.:)http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/pdf0d6db8fa245abd8e77fffa90e7bf2f/fa8ff8b9.jpg