PDA

View Full Version : Casey 11-9 Howd ya place

markk
11-11-2003, 11:45 AM
How did everyone place at Casey this last weekend???

markk/racin300 teamed up and placed 13th,

Not to bad since we where the absolute last person to get out of the holeshot! Id like to hear how u all did.

ILGNCC400EX
11-11-2003, 12:48 PM
well 18th but the way the scoreing was hell who no's what we got. We lost half a lap when the raptor took a dump and our rider exchages weren't the speediest eighter. Well....not too bad considering that we got our plan together 5 minutes B4 the race! BTW we got 16th before we were bumped down 2 18....one more spot and we would have got WOOD!!! What a team we had a 16 year old and a 50 year old!!!!!! I shouldn't have to tell you which one was the fastest!! lol

meangreen400ex
11-11-2003, 05:49 PM
Ya we got 12th overall. That was my first time racing the XC trails over there. I think I might run that whole series next year. The only thing I'm unsure about is the scoring and how damn long it took to get the wood.

quadracer12
11-11-2003, 06:23 PM
i ironmanned it and got first in the B class. the kawi had a hard time staying in front with the wide open track. those yamaha's were kicking my ***** in the fields. its time to invest in some engine mods

motoboy66
11-11-2003, 11:19 PM
I came in dead last. I did finish, and I think I was the last one off the trail. I ironmaned the B class. The first lap killed me. I broke my thumb, pulled my shoulder out of place, and bent a tie rod. Then all I wanted to do was finnish. My poor EX did not want too make left turns after the tie rod incident. What is this wood everyone is speaking of? I left befor they figured out the scoring. Maybe a scanner would help? I'll be back next year, with hopefully some new shocks. This was not like Taylorville was the week befor, more like the Flat River races. Its all fun in the long run though.

Watch out for those dang trees.

Todd

ILGNCC400EX
11-12-2003, 12:03 PM
dont let that race foolya the one the week b 4 was tight an rough

PATTE440
11-14-2003, 02:43 PM
Usually they have there stuff straight with the scoring but they did not pay attention at sign up and they signed up a team as "4" and another as "04" i dont know about you guys but when you have to stop and say your number i would leave the "0" off and say "4". Im pissed i didnt get to race from a bum ankle but i got to watch some funny stuff riding around on a big bear watching friends and stranger to crazy stuff.

motoboy66
11-15-2003, 12:10 PM
I'm sure I was part of the funny things that you saw

Todd

meangreen400ex
11-18-2003, 08:24 AM
did anyone else see rick smits. He was parked 2 down from me. That dude needs a bigger bike.

big bad beny
11-21-2003, 05:32 PM
Whats up the team race was a blast. I finshed 9TH me and my older brother did the race togather. We did ok we got a bad start but we made a lot of time up. Some Old boy on a 400ex slam me hard and bent my pipe. Me and a guy on a 400EX were going after it. I past him in the woods and then abount 10 min latter we got out in the open and he past me back but it was a lot of fun.Cant wat to do it next year.