PDA

View Full Version : will Shiping be late cause of vetrans day?

capecod400ex
11-10-2003, 04:35 PM
dose any one kno if they ship ups tommrow?:cool:

400exrules
11-10-2003, 06:05 PM
i doubt it

300exOH
11-10-2003, 06:59 PM
fed ex says I'll be getting my works rear shock tomorrow:D

PHIL_B54
11-10-2003, 08:46 PM
yep ups is shipping on vet day

this brings me to a couple points id like to make...first i would like to say thanks to all the vets out there, they have paid for our freedom... second, for the most part i really think that having holidays that the average joe doent get off of work does no good. tuesday will be a great example of such a day. i have to work, everyone i know has to work, my uncle that served in the 1st gulf war has to work. a holiday that only the major services dont work(bank, post office, govt) doesnt really mean a holiday for anyone. it makes my day more of a pain really, i cant mail my bills out, i cant cash my paycheck. columbus day, presidents day, martin luther king day, all examples of our govt making a holiday for no one but them selves. that is why there should be no holiday on Sept 11th like i heard people mention. this may make me sound like an ungrateful person, and i really am not. i just feel that if a govt employee gets to have the day off to enjoy, why dont the rest of us. just want to see if anyone else feels the same way..vent over..

300exOH
11-11-2003, 06:53 AM
PHIL_B54 I agree. They could at least give all veterans the day off regardless of occupation.

Government workers... kind of like military intelligence:huh

11-11-2003, 08:40 AM
go cry to your bosses about the day off....we got school out today