PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried any gel grips?

cheetah
11-09-2003, 08:45 PM
Anyone got a set of those grips with the gel in them? I was just wondering if they do feel any better than plain old grips. If so, tell me the brand and where you got them.

pa_countryboy
11-10-2003, 12:33 PM
I ordered some last week I should get em tommorow I'll let ya know how I like em once I get em on.

ReconRider25
11-10-2003, 01:15 PM
my friend kevin has them. he likes them.....well he says he does....

Juggalo
11-10-2003, 08:06 PM
if you want some really comfy grips i'd check out oury

AndrewRRR
11-11-2003, 05:25 PM
I had a couple pairs of Pro-Grip gels on two of my bikes but didn't like them. You would get blisters in no time flat if you didn't wear gloves and even the medium compound ones were pretty hard. All my bikes wear Oury now.

400exvet
11-11-2003, 07:11 PM
spider grips are the best I have tried. I even had to buy some for my buddies that saw and tried mine. They are not gel but they have a softer compound in the center than on the ends. I have an address somewhere I will get if you are interested. The place I got them was in Washington State. They have a web site spidergrips.com I think. On there, they will show you their suppliers.

03400EX_Nacs
11-11-2003, 07:34 PM
yeah i rode my friends raptor on a 3 day trip and even with all that torque they were good

cdalejef
11-11-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by 400exvet
spider grips are the best I have tried. I even had to buy some for my buddies that saw and tried mine. They are not gel but they have a softer compound in the center than on the ends. I have an address somewhere I will get if you are interested. The place I got them was in Washington State. They have a web site spidergrips.com I think. On there, they will show you their suppliers. I agree!!!! I'm sold on Spider grips. I also got Johnny C and the Ballance brothers to try them and they loved them and will use them from now on.

cade
11-11-2003, 09:17 PM
I have the oury grips and like them.