PDA

View Full Version : fire!!!

rider250ex
11-09-2003, 07:14 PM
me and my freinds were sittin around bored saturday so we got some cans of starting fluid , spray paint , coke bottle filled with gas, and a lighther and went out to the pit near his house. right when we walked in walked in we found a 3 gallon can of gas full. well we rememebered that my old snowmobile was out there (blew a hole though the piston so left it out there)...we dragged it out of the brush, put the cans of starter fluid and spray paint under the hood then emptied the coke bottle of gas on the engine...then we poured one gallon of gas all over the sled, put the other 2 gallons in the plastic can closed on the seat, light it and ran...at first the flames were like 3 feet tall then the gas can exploded...it was soo loud and there was a big ball of flames and smoke and then the flames were about 9 feet tall...it was soo much fun...just thought i would share it with you all lol

hondafox440
11-09-2003, 07:16 PM
What a badass :rolleyes:

I have many fire stories.. lol.

RH1N08d9
11-09-2003, 07:18 PM
Sounds like fun, I like to play with fire! I think everyone does.

400exrules
11-09-2003, 07:19 PM
you blew up your snowmobile :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh :huh

tclapp
11-09-2003, 07:25 PM
drano, aluminum foil balls and a coke bottle and shaking as hard as you can for like 15 secs and a good toss against ne thing hard makes for a great noise

JOEX
11-09-2003, 07:27 PM
What a waste of resources:rolleyes:

I'm guessing you didn't have to pay for any of the chit.

Joe

4wheelboy
11-09-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by tclapp
drano, aluminum foil balls and a coke bottle and shaking as hard as you can for like 15 secs and a good toss against ne thing hard makes for a great noise

i thought it was brake fluid?:confused:

tclapp
11-09-2003, 07:31 PM
well drano worked for me:D

11-09-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by tclapp

you dont have to toss it at anything hard?:rolleyes:
you let the bottle expand with all that stuff mixed in it and it bursts:eek:

tclapp
11-09-2003, 07:34 PM
well it is still fun to toss it at stuff

rider250ex
11-09-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by JOEX

Joe

waste of resources??? it was old gas just sittin on the side of the trail...ok how about next time ifind some gas sittin on the side of the trail i will send it to you and u can use it in ur quad...and even if it was new gas...just watching it explode was well worth it...he hood flew like 5 feet in the air then the gas can exploded...it was deffineatly worth it

11-09-2003, 09:39 PM
drano is good but dry ice works 10 times better:devil:

tclapp
11-09-2003, 09:40 PM
well i jus didnt have ne dry ice laying around at the time LOL

11-09-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by JOEX

Joe

Joe, you... seem very boring

never light the ground on fire, then think its out and start pouring gas ont he ground again, it stay hot beleive it or not:eek2: fire will follor gas fumes too like right to the bottle u poured it from

theTman
11-10-2003, 01:19 PM
white out+fire=FUN FUN FUN

ReconRider25
11-10-2003, 01:35 PM
what kind of snowmobile was it? if it was an arctic cat then we got a problem.:grr: :blah:

DEAL
11-10-2003, 02:30 PM
"uncontrolable wildfires in MA"

Sportrax10
11-10-2003, 02:50 PM
One time when I was younger I drenched a peice of bread in gas, caught it on fire. When I went to step it out it shot all up my leg and caught me on fire. :o :p

I love fire...

Ralph
11-10-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Sportrax10
One time when I was younger I drenched a peice of bread in gas, caught it on fire. When I went to step it out it shot all up my leg and caught me on fire. :o :p

I love fire...

i know a kid who soaked a couch in gas, lit it and kicked it,,, he lit himself on fire too, but not just his leg...lol

He also on tried to drill a hole through a piece of wood and rested it on his arm and when right into his arm.

and then there was the time he bought a brand new z400 got drunk and spraypainted it gold....

Glow Plug
11-10-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
"uncontrolable wildfires in MA"

for sure :rolleyes:

4wheelboy
11-10-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
i know a kid who soaked a couch in gas, lit it and kicked it,,, he lit himself on fire too, but not just his leg...lol

He also on tried to drill a hole through a piece of wood and rested it on his arm and when right into his arm.

and then there was the time he bought a brand new z400 got drunk and spraypainted it gold....

was it pauly shorre:blah:

11-10-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by theTman
white out+fire=FUN FUN FUN

thats like jjunior **** man no offense

theTman
11-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by [X]Z4000[X]
thats like jjunior **** man no offense

yea i know but at least it is sumthing...it is still fun..u just need ALOT ofit..i havent used gas yet...HEHEHEHE

derekhonda
11-10-2003, 06:26 PM
http://www.StupidVideos.com/?VideoID=666

Chino
11-10-2003, 07:09 PM
and people wonder, why there are un-controlable (sp) fires burning up there houses and all there valuables. Not flaming, fire is fun, but you have to be responsible with it.

4wheelboy
11-10-2003, 08:14 PM
like out in the middle of a sand pit. ever see car with a full tank of grass blow up:confused: :devil:

2 QuicK
11-10-2003, 08:50 PM
I gotta good dry ice story. So me and my friend decided to buy a cooler full to mess around with after discovering how kool it was in chemistry class. We were driving home on the highway from gettin it and wanted to try it out so we pulled off onto a side road. Put some water and dry ice in a 20oz. and tighted the lid. It's starts to get real hard and were out in a field throwing it up in the air trying to bust it. It wasn't working cuz the feild was too soft, so my friend is like look out and he grabs the bottle, takes it out to the road and throws it down right in front of him. Needless to say it sounded like a huge shotgun going off. So i'm like that was awesome and laughing and $hit and I look over and my friends got his hands on his knee's and he's like gagging and coughing and $hit. And he's like dude the cap flew off and hit me in the nut. So I just drop with laughter but he doesn't stop gagging and coughing. He's like coughing up a lung. So I was like u gonna be ok and he wouldn't say anything and his face was really red. So i told him to get in the car and I was going to the ER cuz i was freakin out. But about 5 mins. later he stopped and said he was gonna be alright. It was prolly the funniest thing ever. Like a month later he was like it suked I couldn't beat it or anything for like 2 weeks cuz my nut was so swollen and bruised. hahahhaha

tclapp
11-11-2003, 01:29 PM
LOL that is hillarious, OUCH:eek2: :huh