PDA

View Full Version : looking for people and places in upstate ny

Iwanta400ex
11-09-2003, 06:54 PM
Hey I'm looking for some new places to ride in upstate ny and some people to ride with i'm right outside albany and the best place i've ridden so far is gloversville, but i'm always looking for new places and people to ride with so if anyone is from the upstate area and wants to ride send me an email at davidlconley@yahoo.com

upstate rider
11-11-2003, 02:47 AM
Look at www.nyriders.com the site is young yet but growing and I think there's 1 or 2 riders in that area.

4TraxRider
11-11-2003, 08:12 AM
If you ever wanna travel about 2 hrs away to ride we have some pretty cool places around here. If you have fun places up there I've got about 10 guys that love to travel around and ride. If you have snowmobiles we gotta ride sometime. We take trips to albany all the time.

Iwanta400ex
11-11-2003, 11:23 AM
yea i don't mind traveling at all there are a few of us that are always looking for new places and theres this one place about an hour drive from that is awesome, 4wheeling is a way of life at this place you can ride on the roads legally as long as its not a county road and they have campsites right on the trails but theres only a few more weeks i think until hunting season starts.