PDA

View Full Version : 4 SALE!! SET of HIGH AND LOW BEAM COOL BLUE FOR CHEVY TRUCKS,YUKONS. TAHOES!! CHEAP!

tahoe97
11-08-2003, 10:30 PM
I have a set of high and low beam cool blue bulds that mean 4 bulds total.. They are brighter than the factory bulbs and give that blue tint look to the headlights kinda like those epensixe cars.. They were for my 97 tahoe so should fit all of the older model gmc, chevy trucks and suvs.. The way more than i am asking..

i am asking at a starting out of 20 dollars for the 4 bulbs and that includes shipping... so thats a good deal and as i said the first person to e-mail me when i check my mail tommorrow with the best offer and will overnight the money will get the product you might want to see the few other items i have to offer

I am needing to get money fast and have put up several things for sale the first person to e-mail me with the best offer and will overnight the money order to me gets the product thats why i have to part with this stuff so fast because i have to pay for a new set of rear tires before next weekends race and i have to have the money SOON so my parents will let me order on there credit card
but oh well my loss your gain on these products
thanks for looking