PDA

View Full Version : 400ex Ceet Graphics for sale/trade

Andrew400ex
02-10-2002, 01:25 PM
hey, my name is andrew and i live in NJ. I recently got a 2001 400ex for christmas,and have CEET graphics that i will sell for a reasonable price, or i will trade the fenders with the graphics on them(including the matching seat cover and the seat) for a set of yellow plastic or new red plastic(no graphics on them except for the stock stickers). Thanks and let me know if you're interested.

P.S. I'm including the seat cover.

02-10-2002, 10:22 PM
So have the graphics already been put on or not? How much do you want for the kit?

Andrew400ex
02-11-2002, 05:42 PM
The graphics are already on. They're on 400ex red plastics,and i have the matching seat cover. I'll send you everything..make me an offer.:)

02-12-2002, 07:22 PM
how much do you want for them?? are the graphics installed perfect ?

Andrew400ex
02-13-2002, 04:46 PM
i dunno,make me an offer. Also, the graphics are installed very nicly. There are no rips. Although, by the front right fender, the bottom graphic on the gas tank is flipped a VERY tiny amount,i'd say about 1.5cm into the corner of the sticker,the rest of that side is fine,just the corner is flipped up a lil but ths could stick with some glue. Also,on the opposite side,there are2 little areas at the top of the gast tank(each about the length of a penny) that arntstickig dwn,and kind of forms a little pouch about the size of a penny. The graphics look nice, and they're red with some silver and black on red plastics. Let me know if interested. thanks.

Andrew400ex
02-13-2002, 04:48 PM
Also, i would just trade all my plastc with the sea cover for ur yellow plastic. Would u want to?