PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call: Switchback Harescramble 11/09/03 Butler, Pa.

RIDER11X
11-08-2003, 12:55 AM
Who is going? I'm coming out to do some racing, who else is coming out to brave the chill?:macho

LTandRaptorider
11-08-2003, 07:19 AM
Well, if I get my *** out of this chair, fix the LT, I could probably make it. Or, i could stay in the chair, take my new digital camera, and just take pictures tomorrow... You've realy come out of nowhere the last two weeks! A little over two weeks ago, you said you're done riding for the year. Then last week you go on a 5 hour woods ride, this week you want to race a harescramble... I've been trying to get you to race for almost two years... You've switched your medication, haven't you??!! :D

Pick me up early tomorrow, so we can stop for a cappucino...

RIDER11X
11-08-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Well, if I get my *** out of this chair, fix the LT, I could probably make it. Or, i could stay in the chair, take my new digital camera, and just take pictures tomorrow... You've realy come out of nowhere the last two weeks! A little over two weeks ago, you said you're done riding for the year. Then last week you go on a 5 hour woods ride, this week you want to race a harescramble... I've been trying to get you to race for almost two years... You've switched your medication, haven't you??!! :D

Pick me up early tomorrow, so we can stop for a cappucino...

Well......I've been thinking, I go out on Sunday's and always want to go fast in the woods looking for faster lines and what not, and I'm getting very used to watching my quad tumble and roll, so all that is left to do is pay my entree fee and I'm racing!:p

I really thought that Crazy Honda would anty up, and get one of his machines prepped for the occasion of me racing, but I guess not. I think he is coming to watch to try to guage where he has to be next season!:devil:

Mt. Dew Racing is supposed to come racing too. Practice up with that camera LTrider!:cool:

LTandRaptorider
11-08-2003, 11:42 AM
I've been playing with it all morning... the camera, I mean! :eek2: I'll have Clyde follow me around as I take pictures, he can be my roost shield!! Maybe I'll have my LT's tranny problem fixed for the next race in December... Or have either a YFZ or Cannondale! :D

By the way, there's a house for sale in Delmont... the dog's coming with me this time! :eek:

RIDER11X
11-08-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Maybe I'll have my LT's tranny problem fixed for the next race in December... Or have either a YFZ or Cannondale! :D

After tommorrow you will want a 400ex with all the goodies. You and Crazy Honda can car pool to the dealership!:devil:

LTandRaptorider
11-08-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by RIDER11X
After tommorrow you will want a 400ex with all the goodies. You and Crazy Honda can car pool to the dealership!:devil:

Naww... if I want a garden tractor, I'll go to Home Depot! j/k... I'll have my ****** running again, or I'll give her to Crazyhonda! Yep, I think that threat did the trick, I see some coolant spilling out from fright... ;)

RIDER11X
11-08-2003, 10:37 PM
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: Well no racing for me! I managed to dislocate my shoulder at work! :mad:
Oh well two more dates coming up this year yet!:(

LTandRaptorider
11-08-2003, 11:01 PM
If I told you once, I've told you a hundred times... Don't try to chew bubble gum when you walk!! :devil:

j/k Hope your shoulder gets better soon!

You know, this gives me time to get the LT fixed for the next race!

jaspurx
11-08-2003, 11:18 PM
dislocated shoulder , i told you to shake IT only TWICE! j/k , i hope you get that healed for the next race. i may hafta con my kids into coming to watch.
last weeks ride was pretty mellow i thought. you`ll have to come along on one of my rides. we`ll leave the slow guys ride someplace else. maybe i`ll have my wheel problem solved by then. have not found any cheap enough yet.

RIDER11X
11-08-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by jaspurx
dislocated shoulder , i told you to shake IT only TWICE! j/k , i hope you get that healed for the next race. i may hafta con my kids into coming to watch.
last weeks ride was pretty mellow i thought. you`ll have to come along on one of my rides. we`ll leave the slow guys ride someplace else. maybe i`ll have my wheel problem solved by then. have not found any cheap enough yet.

:cool: Keep me posted. Thanks!

nofear911
11-09-2003, 07:07 AM
Have they changed the Harescramble track there since last year? I smashed the crap out of my rims on rocks on the down hill right before the booths.
That is an awesome scramble track. Have you ever been to the Log Hoppers(or whatever its called) track, I wanted to try it too?
Does that kid that has the horns on his helmet still race there? When we were on the line, he was the one person that I wanted to beat, and I did.