PDA

View Full Version : parking break block off

kawiman273
11-07-2003, 04:00 PM
hey i have a kfx400 and i just bought a parking break block off for it and i need to know how to put it on.

i no how to get it on but what im not sure about is if i am going to lose brake fluid or if i will need to bleed my lines after.

and how would you go about bleeding the lines?

AtvMxRider
11-07-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by kawiman273
if i am going to lose brake fluid or if i will need to bleed my lines after.

No.

quad_racer_19
11-07-2003, 04:23 PM
what exactly is a parking brake block off....if it means something that turns off your parking break why dont you dis assemble the thing and take the brake line off connecting to the little switch think on your clutch lever???:confused:

AtvMxRider
11-07-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by quad_racer_19
what exactly is a parking brake block off....if it means something that turns off your parking break why dont you dis assemble the thing and take the brake line off connecting to the little switch think on your clutch lever???:confused:

:huh Go back in the bushes.

hondarider2006
11-07-2003, 05:20 PM
a parking brake block off covers up the hole that is left when you take off your parking brake assembly......It doesn't turn anything on or off, its just a cover, and yes you need it when you take off your parking brake. You will probably want to get an aftermarkt ez-pull clutch after you take off your p-brake....they are a lot nicer than the stock ones.

quad_racer_19
11-07-2003, 05:27 PM
thanks for filling me in on my stupidness
sorry bout that