PDA

View Full Version : Any rides in NC. next weekend??

redzoomer
02-10-2002, 06:46 AM
Just checking to see if anyone was riding in North Carolina or South next Weekend. Need some new legal riding grounds. Uwharrie is closed until April. Got a group of 4 or 5 maybe more.

CranMan
02-10-2002, 07:30 AM
Where is Marshville close to? I may be able to do a short ride, but I won't be able to travel far. Probably sunday morning is the only time I'd be able to ride. Myself, Wyndzer and 4 other guys rode yesterday at Poole Rd. in Raleigh. 3-400ex's, 1-250R, 1-Raptor, and 1-utility. Besides one breakdown, I think we had a good ride. I don't get much opportunity to ride with other sport quads, and it was great to run fast and not have to stop and wait on the rest every time. Anyways let me know what's going on..:D

redzoomer
02-10-2002, 02:14 PM
Marshville is about 2 hrs south west of Sanford. If you know of something inbetween that would be cool. Sunday morn may be good because most of the guys I ride with will want to watch the Daytona 500. Maybe Saudia Arabia or something like that..

wyndzer
02-10-2002, 07:16 PM
I might be in for the ride! Yes, Dan I got my bike back running!!!! I'm so relieved. Just got to get the jetting right now.

luvmyex
02-11-2002, 02:26 PM
Anyone know of some trails in Denton?A guy i know went there a few weeks ago and said it was awesome.But he parked at someones house.Just wondering if anyone knows of these trails and some place to park?

CranMan
02-11-2002, 04:16 PM
Actually it looks like I won't get to ride this coming weekend. Sunday morning got ruled out, and I've got a bunch of other stuff to do anyways.:grr