PDA

View Full Version : isn't it nice to go rideing to relax

GrInDeR400ex
11-07-2003, 12:56 PM
well my g/f and i broke up last night and i took the day off work, didnt know what i was going to do so i was on here for an hour then i decided im gonna load up go to my buddies house,(which he is at work..lol, but lets me ride when ever) so i unload and warmed up the 400, and take a few pratice laps on the track, then its just myself and the quad on the track, no friends, no neighbors, nothing, just one with the machine...o' it is a great feeling, you guys know that feeling, when im out there nothing matters, bills, work, women, none of them, its the free feeling that you get when you truley enjoyand support somthing you love to do

11-07-2003, 01:00 PM
Not smart to ride by yourself tho:(

ReconRider25
11-07-2003, 01:02 PM
i do that alot......:( .......lol

GrInDeR400ex
11-07-2003, 01:05 PM
yeah but when you gotta ride you gotta ride

11-07-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by GrInDeR400ex
well my g/f and i broke up last night and i took the day off work, didnt know what i was going to do so i was on here for an hour then i decided im gonna load up go to my buddies house,(which he is at work..lol, but lets me ride when ever) so i unload and warmed up the 400, and take a few pratice laps on the track, then its just myself and the quad on the track, no friends, no neighbors, nothing, just one with the machine...o' it is a great feeling, you guys know that feeling, when im out there nothing matters, bills, work, women, none of them, its the free feeling that you get when you truley enjoyand support somthing you love to do

yeah its cool til u **** up and case a jump and cant walk:mad:

killed300ex
11-07-2003, 04:58 PM
yea tell me about it its a great feeling i hadnt been on the wheeler for a wicked long time due to work school and football then I got out for 1 day maybe 2-3 hours max ohh my it felt so good. Lol i missed it so much definitly is relaxing though
killed

JTRtrx250r
11-07-2003, 10:13 PM
when your have Betty problems..riding is great,at least quads dont bi*ch at ya haha,just be mellow if your riding alone;)

Stevie-D
11-08-2003, 06:17 AM
the only thing that i like better than riding for a while by myself is.....................................

riding with my girlfriend:macho :D

trailburner
11-08-2003, 06:24 AM
You will allways get a better ride on the track & trails then in the bedroom!!!..............:p

popo
11-08-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by trailburner
You will allways get a better ride on the track & trails then in the bedroom!!!..............:p

lasts longer too!!!!.....

LTandRaptorider
11-08-2003, 12:14 PM
Yep, when my wife and I separated last year, and my job was going crappy, nothing like a fast ride through the woods to take your mind off of troubles. But like everyone else said, it's not good to ride alone... although I too do it more than I should. I was riding alone when I broke my leg a couple of years ago... That was a painful 2 mile ride back to my truck! :macho

Hang in there, look for the good things.

khen
11-08-2003, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by GrInDeR400ex

I'm with ya man..

Sometimes it's the best medicine for lifes problems to get out and ride alone, just you and your quad sorting things out.

400exrules
11-08-2003, 12:45 PM
their is nothin in the world like when me and about four of my buddies when muddin and ridin some trails at a friends house........quads RULE THE EARTH..........nothin better, nothin like 'em

Adam202
11-08-2003, 01:09 PM
riding always gets my mind off things, i love to ride by myself, just take a cell phone with ya to be on the safe side.

2001400ex
11-08-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Yep, when my wife and I separated last year, and my job was going crappy, nothing like a fast ride through the woods to take your mind off of troubles. But like everyone else said, it's not good to ride alone... although I too do it more than I should. I was riding alone when I broke my leg a couple of years ago... That was a painful 2 mile ride back to my truck! :macho

Hang in there, look for the good things. :eek2:

At least you didn't break both your arms...if you'd broke both your arms you couldn't've used your quad at all!

I ride alot by myself, but I'm used to it:rolleyes:

Glow Plug
11-08-2003, 05:20 PM
nothing like riding just to take your mind of everything, I always ride by myself I've only riden with another person like twice but its always on my parents propety so it doesn't really bother me