PDA

View Full Version : questions for Glamis

Elduner
11-06-2003, 04:53 PM
Im heading out there this weekend...

I need to know if the quads got to be registered under my name?
Do they have to have a green sticker?
Do you need a spark arrestor?

I know about the flags.. and other stuff just things that I asked above Im not sure of.

thanks

Dune Surfer
11-09-2003, 07:25 PM
They almost never check your registration, Only on holiday weekends,
Unless you ride right past a ranger they will never check your sticker. All stickers are good this time of year.
They have never checked me for a spark arrester, What could burn? It's all sand.
I just got back, it was great. If you have naver been there be carefull. It's huge. Easy to get lost untill you have ridden there a lot.
You must have a flag and helmut. No riding double.
There are mountains to the north and a canal to the south. Use them as landmarks.
Try to find someone to show you around.

Elduner
11-11-2003, 08:05 AM
thanks...

I just got back from there... Man is thats a grown mans disneyland... I dont think I have ever ran my "R" as hard as I did this weekend..... Nothing like 4th and sometimes 5th WOT.... going around the bowles..... I was telling my buddys... thats its just as nice as loosing your virginity.... lol

Dune Surfer
11-11-2003, 07:08 PM
Glad you had a good time:D Your right it's hard to beat.
Thats why were out there all the time. Let us know next time you go we will get together for a ride. I was out with another exrider this weekend, We had a blast.

Str8Wicked
11-19-2003, 03:49 PM
Hey Dune Surfer... I picked up my YFZ450 last night and man that thing has sum balls... gonna take it to El Mirage probably this weekend to break it in a little before throwing it on some sand...

Dune Surfer
11-19-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Str8Wicked
Hey Dune Surfer... I picked up my YFZ450 last night and man that thing has sum balls... gonna take it to El Mirage probably this weekend to break it in a little before throwing it on some sand... :D

:D :cool: :eek: