PDA

View Full Version : MX 250r wanted in NJ/PA/ny

Torn66
11-06-2003, 03:47 PM
Toying with getting a 250r- With everyone hopping to the YFZ and the new Honda...some nice r's for sale out there.

Im in northern NJ- show me what you have- Preferably a MX quad that is easily maintainable (no substantial engine work)

something with a nice stance.

I've got a full bore race MX banshee, and a stock banshee up for interesting trades as well as a straight cash deal

I want a DEAL here- so please if your not looking at a fire sale type price ...dont bother.

thanks- Torn

QuadRacer041
11-07-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Torn66
Toying with getting a 250r- With everyone hopping to the YFZ and the new Honda...some nice r's for sale out there.

Im in northern NJ- show me what you have- Preferably a MX quad that is easily maintainable (no substantial engine work)

something with a nice stance.

I've got a full bore race MX banshee, and a stock banshee up for interesting trades as well as a straight cash deal

I want a DEAL here- so please if your not looking at a fire sale type price ...dont bother.

thanks- Torn

here is a bike i was parting out cause no one would buy the whole thing, alot of parts are sold...as of now the following parts are already sold axle, swing arm, shocks, pro pegs, handle bars, wheels and tires, and carb.
but if u like what u see we can make a del on whats left.
im in north jersey too.

http://www.rriders.com/trx250r_forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2133

gimp419
11-07-2003, 09:41 AM
I've got an 88 250R that I put together as a practice bike last year but ended up buying a 4 stroke instead. The bike is really nice and has all the after market goodies plus I just had the frame gusseted and powdercoated. Laeger + 2 a-arms, swingarm, lonestar stem, rear beadlocks, works ft and rr shocks,
AC grab bar and ft bumper, extended rear axle, TC 295cc big bore cylinder, AC pro peg nerfs. It's a great bike and I'll make you a good deal on it. And if you want it I'll meet half way. I live in KY but on the Eastern side. I'm asking $5200 that is negotiable though. Let me know if you're interested.

Torn66
11-07-2003, 09:44 AM
thanks but too much-too far

bmw500hp
11-07-2003, 09:50 PM
My bud has a real nice r set up for mx. The owner, (former pro-am rider) has completely redone the quad and then gave up getting back into racing before the start of this season due to a child.

Here's the good part. the engine's a fresh (Curtis Sparks 330) jug signed by Curtis. So get fired up!

The r's got new Housers up front, a new stem, a new axcaliber, new Douglas Ultimate Beads front/rear and new radials and tamers.

He will sell with or without the shocks (PEP's)

It's been on the practice track once and simply rips!

I will give you the phone # if interested.

mrusk
11-09-2003, 06:57 PM
Torn i live in north J and i got a R forsale. It got a ton of mods with no time on the bike. Click the link in my sig for pics and list of parts. You won't be disapointed. If your interested just let me know. I am sure we can work out a deal.

matt

Torn66
11-14-2003, 08:03 AM
bump