PDA

View Full Version : Help!

02-09-2002, 05:25 PM
I've been comtemplating this for a while and I need as many opinions as possible! I am leaving for vacation soon and want to get the jetting for my 400ex done while I'm away. THIS MEANS THAT I HAVE TO GET MY PIPE, FILTER AND JET KIT TONIGHT. Here's the dilema. Do I get a : White Bros Pro Meg E-Series full system, a PowerBomb Header with an E-Series Silencer or a Full FMF system(PowerBomb header with a Powercore IV header)?? All of these will go with a K&N Filter and a Dynojet kit. Please give any comments or opinions that you may have!! I've heard many different things about all of these systems and I need some real advice about POWER GAINS, sound levels, JETTING, fit and finish etc... Any commments you have, plaese post them here!!! I really need help!!!!!!! Thanks a lot in advance.:D

02-09-2002, 06:36 PM
please! this is extremely important. anyone there?

02-09-2002, 06:48 PM
ditch the dinojet kit and just buy seperate jets,get the e-series and power bomb

02-09-2002, 07:28 PM
thanks. anyone else? I really need help quickly and I need as many opinions as possible.

02-09-2002, 08:32 PM
PLEASE HELP ME!

Nausty
02-09-2002, 08:36 PM
get a outerwear for your air filter to block the fine dust from getting into your motor. The pipes and headers all depend on the sound you want and how much power and where the power is and what mods you already have for your motor.

Nausty
02-09-2002, 08:38 PM
oh yeah I have heard a lot of good things about the hmf slip on. You shouldn't need a new header because there is nothing really wrong with the stock one and it puts out good numbers anyways. The hmf slip on is cheap and puts out good all around horse power and its cheap.