PDA

View Full Version : LRD Pro 4 Seris question?

400exBro
11-05-2003, 07:40 PM
I know that LRD made a full system and the Canaster was black chrome (anidized black), i was wondering do they still make those in the new pro 4 seris? Has there been any problems with the black anadized part of the exhuast? I really think it looks trick, any other inputs out there?

and for the hell of it i might as well through in; do they work well on a mx built 425ex??

thanks

Martin Blair
11-05-2003, 07:59 PM
yes they still make it i would get one with a screen spark arestor, i love mine it has the black can and chrome pipes, it lookms trick and the power is great for built motors or mine which is still stock bore piston, just got a 39mm fcr xr cam, k&n and igniton advance key, i love the power i cut 2 inches of mine and it added some noticable low end.

400exBro
11-06-2003, 03:46 PM
Bump
anyone else out there?

Giz400ex
11-06-2003, 04:04 PM
I bought the Pro-4 about 2-3 months ago and Jason (at LRD) told me that there doing away the black anodized look and there going back to the aluminium can. I see them for slip-ons but not for full exhaust. I have a slightly modded 400 and the LRD works better then the CS, on my 400 anyways:cool: The only thing I suggest is to call Jason and see what he says?