PDA

View Full Version : Curt

wyndzer
11-05-2003, 06:30 PM
Why do you have my buddy Batgeek's mug as your avatar? Just wondering why you would want some ugly crap like that?:blah:

11-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Cuz its funnier then hell, and scares all the kiddies outta my posts:cool:

wyndzer
11-05-2003, 06:34 PM
If you have never met him in person, then be prepared to really be scared if you ever do:huh :eek2:

11-05-2003, 06:38 PM
Why? Does he like Men? Cuz if so, i wont be going to H/M.

wyndzer
11-05-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Curt
Why? Does he like Men? Cuz if so, i wont be going to H/M.

LOL :confused: I don't know?

11-05-2003, 06:43 PM
I told Freeride132 we should go to the next H/M ride even tho we do MX:macho Whats H/M like?

wyndzer
11-05-2003, 06:48 PM
I ride MX, XC and evrything in between. I even used to TT a couple years ago. H/M is trail riding at it's best. Some fast, some technical, but most of all it's fun and a change from the norm.

11-05-2003, 06:51 PM
hmm woods and mud:(

11-05-2003, 06:52 PM
Im not a big Hill Climber:( There any big ones and are the trails wide?

wyndzer
11-05-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
You don't have to tell me your scared:devil:

11-05-2003, 07:42 PM
its just... ill scratch my **** up:mad:

11-05-2003, 07:48 PM
Hopefully Johnny left his magic in my quad to make me go faster:cool:

toby400ex
11-05-2003, 07:59 PM
So ur saying u guys like riding quads but, u dont like hills or trail riding?:huh

11-05-2003, 08:02 PM
No i like riding trails, just no mud and no hills (im talking steep) Its pointless to ruin a 20k quad by letting it roll down a hill and getting it all scatched to hell:(

toby400ex
11-05-2003, 08:11 PM
ooo, no scratchy boo boo's i dont let mine roll down hills and race cross country, its got some steep hills, and trees that scratch stuff:)

MOFO
11-06-2003, 05:31 AM
No i like riding trails, just no mud and no hills (im talking steep) Its pointless to ruin a 20k quad by letting it roll down a hill and getting it all scatched to hell:(

then I suggest you dont go or get another quad... your pretty little quad will NOT come back the same way after a HM ride (if you ride it).

:blah:

UglyMotha™
11-06-2003, 06:48 AM
i didn't think curt was a girls name :confused:

k2-dawg
11-06-2003, 06:54 AM

I'm with ya on that freeride. I don't care much for mud either, but Wyndzer's right. H/M trails are the best. I ride them all the time. You get a wide range of riding types, everything you can think of, except MX.

popo
11-06-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
then I suggest you dont go or get another quad... your pretty little quad will NOT come back the same way after a HM ride (if you ride it).

:blah:

Mine came back fine. I wasn't skeerd.

I even got the meet the big hill going down.

11-06-2003, 07:46 AM
Im sure i could take those trails just fine, but id prefer MX over trails.

Curts a guy's, if you think otherwise, me and my father(Curt Senior) will gladly persude you to think our way:)

UglyMotha™
11-06-2003, 08:15 AM
uhhh, can i bring my daddy too :huh

11-06-2003, 08:29 AM
We have no room for pansies on the hatfield trips...:macho

Be prepared to ride in torentual down pours, were small creeks coming off the mountain turn to lakes while your driving up the mountain thru these newly formed lakes. We ride hard and fast. Your quad and yourself will get muddy. I like MX too but i'v yet to find a paved MX track that has no mud or dirt. You own an ATV, which is for off road use. Sell it and buy a sewing machine if your skeert to get it dirty. :blah:

All people are welcome and so are the dads..:D

PS..we also bring along a portable porch that way if ya can't hang with the big dogs you got a place to sit and wait...:devil:

11-06-2003, 08:44 AM
Looks like I'll be getting some XC tires, Skids, and full fenders for nest spring:macho

Pappy
11-06-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Rico
You own an ATV, which is for off road use. Sell it and buy a sewing machine if your skeert to get it dirty. :blah:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Doibugu2
11-06-2003, 09:01 AM
<shaking head> I'll keep my comments to myself.

Lets start on a black trail on Bear Wallow:D

11-06-2003, 09:02 AM
We have no room for pansies on the hatfield trips...:macho

Be prepared to ride in torentual down pours, were small creeks coming off the mountain turn to lakes while your driving up the mountain thru these newly formed lakes. We ride hard and fast. Your quad and yourself will get muddy. I like MX too but i'v yet to find a paved MX track that has no mud or dirt. You own an ATV, which is for off road use. Sell it and buy a sewing machine if your skeert to get it dirty. :blah:

All people are welcome and so are the dads..:D

PS..we also bring along a portable porch that way if ya can't hang with the big dogs you got a place to sit and wait...:devil:

Dont make fun of me cuz you were no good at MX and had to settle for drunken rides thru the trails with a bunch of beer-bellyed old men:eek: :p

Doibugu2
11-06-2003, 09:05 AM
Dont make fun of me cuz you were no good at MX and had to settle for drunken rides thru the trails with a bunch of beer-bellyed old men:eek: :p

Is someone getting called out?:eek:

Do I see a pink skirt riding gear race?

11-06-2003, 09:10 AM
:eek: Me and Rico huh. Gotta remember, I practice with the fastest racer there is. Jonny C:macho

Doibugu2
11-06-2003, 09:14 AM
:eek: Me and Rico huh. Gotta remember, I practice with the fastest racer there is. Jonny C:macho

Does Johnny C do MX too? I thought he was just XC.:confused:

11-06-2003, 09:20 AM
He use to race MX. He was 250A champ at age 17.:eek: He raced MX Until he blew his knee out. Now hes an XC guy.

XANDADA
11-06-2003, 09:29 AM

:eek:
I hope u kno what u just done stepd into

:macho :blah:

11-06-2003, 09:31 AM
Gotta remember, I practice with the fastest racer there is. Jonny C:macho

Bring his sissy *** with ya then...:blah:

Don't i still owe you an arse whoopin Curt????:D

PS..I didn't give up MX because I was no good. I have no MX riding buddies anymore. I have won a trophy for every MX race I've ever been in. XC is a different story, I should be at Rausch next year in full MX form,,Guess we'll run a few laps together..:devil:

11-06-2003, 09:36 AM
I'll see if he wants to come down and teach you boys a lesson.:macho

You better be at Rausch next time Robert. I'll be a waitin:macho :devil:

wyndzer
11-06-2003, 10:26 AM
I thought we were talking about Ruel?

Chino
11-06-2003, 12:50 PM
wyndzer, i say u get the snake after this guy, just like ya did pappy :D

zzbudzz
11-06-2003, 01:19 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rico
] Sell it and buy a sewing machine if your skeert to get it dirty. :blah: lmao!
:eek:

Ryan
11-06-2003, 02:36 PM
Mud kicks a§§!!!! You sissy MX boys are afraid to get wet :blah: .

;)

11-06-2003, 03:12 PM
And you trail boys are afraid to get Mad AIR (cept for a few of ya's) I bet i can get muddy b4 you hit an 80ft double:macho :eek:

Tommy 17
11-06-2003, 03:15 PM
i can say this...

if u think the trails at rausch are bad... u'll never make h.m.... u boyz ***** and cry on the woods track yet alone h.m trails lmfao:rolleyes: i'd love to see half of the people that go to rausch hit up h.m. they'd cry the whole time about it...

i've rode tonz of trails everywhere... and h.m. is by far the nastiest, most dangerous, fastest, muddiest, bumpiest stuff i've ever been threw... there were times i was behind rico and pappy running 5th gear doggin rocks the side of softballs... with a cliff that u look out to ur left and all u see is blue sky and trees down the bottom...

Tommy 17
11-06-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Chino
wyndzer, i say u get the snake after this guy, just like ya did pappy :D

lmfao... i thought it was fake 2!!! he had that thing 2ft from me and i was sittin on the quad laughin...

i've never seen pappy run that fast b4 in my life!!!!!:p

Ryan
11-06-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i can say this...

if u think the trails at rausch are bad... u'll never make h.m.... u boyz ***** and cry on the woods track yet alone h.m trails lmfao:rolleyes: i'd love to see half of the people that go to rausch hit up h.m. they'd cry the whole time about it...

i've rode tonz of trails everywhere... and h.m. is by far the nastiest, most dangerous, fastest, muddiest, bumpiest stuff i've ever been threw... there were times i was behind rico and pappy running 5th gear doggin rocks the side of softballs... with a cliff that u look out to ur left and all u see is blue sky and trees down the bottom...

That sounds fun as he11!!!!!!

Tommy 17
11-06-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
That sounds fun as he11!!!!!!

fun can't even start to explain what that ride is...

just sittin there listen to everyone talk and joke around with each other was enouf fun... the camp fire sittin around it is flat out unblievable...

the trails were really fun... if u can think of every possible type of woods riding throw it together into one and u got h.m.

fast wfo sections
bumpy rutty sections
rocky sections
flyin up grape vine thickets
sections as wide as ur quad
jumpin threw cricks and huge water holes
groomed trails
ROADS!!!! 5th gear tapped wide down
hills with ledges of rocks u have to go up over (i thought i was dead there more then once haha)
etc...

u can't even imagine it till u actually go once... i know i never in my wildest dreams woulda thought it was that much of a crazy fun time...

the best part of the whole thing... it was a new trail every min on and the pace was so fast u had no clue what to expect around the next turn... it coulda been anything and thats what was really fun about it...

ok i sound like a sales man!!!:blah:

11-06-2003, 03:31 PM
Well the first Exriders.com ride at Hatfield McCoy is the first weekend of April if anyone is interested in hangin out with us wierdos..:cool: I think it might be a bachloer party too...:eek2:

Ryan
11-06-2003, 03:36 PM
Where is HM located?

monkeyboy
11-06-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Where is HM located?

wess virgina

:bandit:

Pappy
11-06-2003, 03:53 PM
you can damn near run anything at da hatfeeld:devil:

there are some wide sections and then some tight but all passable

remlapr
11-06-2003, 04:01 PM
The drop offs were the only part that really bothered me and we didn't even ride rockhouse when I was there and I hear thats where the big cliffs are :eek:

I blew turns and almost went bye bye a couple of times. Seeing your front tire jump out of a rut and start heading over the edge will get your attention real quick.

Pappy
11-06-2003, 04:02 PM
i think that fallen and cut tree at bearwallow had my name on it:(

remlapr
11-06-2003, 04:03 PM
And what about freeride? I would love to see him show. I bet he's just like Brokeitinboy - completely different in person then on here...

CUZ'n
11-06-2003, 04:09 PM
dat curt gurl soundn likk a sissy:macho

11-06-2003, 04:09 PM
im pretty quiet, you have nothing nice to say dont say nothing:eek:

Ryan
11-06-2003, 04:11 PM

You still haven't learned that!

CUZ'n
11-06-2003, 04:13 PM

i turnn u on to a fatt gurl whne u cum downn hereee;)

11-06-2003, 04:13 PM
yeah if i said what i thought in real life id have no freinds

remlapr
11-06-2003, 04:56 PM
yeah if i said what i thought in real life id have no freinds

LOL - well at least your honest.

11-06-2003, 05:00 PM

I"m sure we could beat a conversation out of ya...:D j/k

11-06-2003, 05:09 PM
Hmmmmm I dont think I'll go now. I aint risking breaking ****. Go ahead and call me a ***** but i'll stick to the track.

Plus im a quiet guy, ask tommy.

11-06-2003, 05:19 PM
ill probaly go to rausch sometime next year but i get bored in the woods i dont like it

11-06-2003, 05:21 PM
Hmmmmm I dont think I'll go now. I aint risking breaking ****. Go ahead and call me a ***** but i'll stick to the track.

Plus im a quiet guy, ask tommy.

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/cry%20devil.gif

11-06-2003, 05:22 PM
ill probaly go to rausch sometime next year but i get bored in the woods i dont like it

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/blahblah.gif

11-06-2003, 05:24 PM
Listen here Robby, come to Rausch, then we'll talk:muscle: :cuss:

11-06-2003, 05:30 PM
Listen here Robby, come to Rausch, then we'll talk:muscle: :cuss:

:D he hee

I"m gonna try dawg.

11-06-2003, 05:43 PM
i can say this...

You talk big and bad, but how come you jumped just as many doubles as my GF Shellz:eek: Alls I hear at rausch is you whinning that the jumps are too big and youre scared chitless:macho And dont deny it

11-06-2003, 05:49 PM
You talk big and bad, but how come you jumped just as many doubles as my GF Shellz:eek: Alls I hear at rausch is you whinning that the jumps are too big and youre scared chitless:macho And dont deny it

settle down junior...:macho

11-06-2003, 05:50 PM
them therez fightin wordz:eek:

MOFO
11-06-2003, 05:54 PM

you need to relax...

11-06-2003, 05:58 PM
He talks big in the woods, I talk big on the track. Im just messin. :p

11-06-2003, 06:01 PM
He talks big in the woods, I talk big on the track. Im just messin. :p

so are you and your sewin machine gonna be at hatfield or what.:confused:

:D :D

11-06-2003, 06:04 PM
I'll admit it, Im scared to climb hills (not baby ones, im talking HILLS) Just aint my thing. Do they have a trail section for beginners and pussies? Cuz if so, I'm there:D

Pappy
11-06-2003, 06:06 PM
Do they have a trail section for beginners and pussies? Cuz if so, I'm there:D

sure do....its called the parking lot:devil:

AtvMxRider
11-06-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
sure do....its called the parking lot:devil:

LMGDAO:blah: :blah: :blah:

CUZ'n
11-06-2003, 06:11 PM
I'll admit it, Im scared to climb hills (not baby ones, im talking HILLS) Just aint my thing. Do they have a trail section for beginners and pussies? Cuz if so, I'm there:D

leeve dis ladee at home. we gots nuff homos here now:mad: chikn**** mx wanbee likk johny c:grr: i tink i kikk him reeeeell goode whne i cu likk redd:macho

Taco
11-06-2003, 06:11 PM
Didnt know we has so many sheela's on the site:D

11-06-2003, 06:21 PM
Fine, if im free, and i have some tires skids and fenders, im there. Then i'll be doing the kikking:macho

Pappy , you just stick to taking pictures:grr:

Bob - Say hello to pink skirt

Jerry - Youre black, thats punishment enough

Taco - :huh

Cuz'n - I love you

AtvMxRider
11-06-2003, 06:23 PM

Jerry - Youre black, thats punishment enough

:cuss:

wyndzer
11-06-2003, 06:56 PM
And you trail boys are afraid to get Mad AIR (cept for a few of ya's) I bet i can get muddy b4 you hit an 80ft double:macho :eek:

You wanna bet that little Z on that?

11-06-2003, 06:59 PM
You saying you'll do an 80ft double b4 i get muddy. Youre on fat man:macho

wyndzer
11-06-2003, 07:03 PM
You saying you'll do an 80ft double b4 i get muddy. Youre one fat man:macho :huh

11-06-2003, 07:09 PM
should say youre on not youre one, LOL:macho Bit ch:macho :mad:

wyndzer
11-06-2003, 07:19 PM
should say youre on not youre one, LOL:macho Bit ch:macho :mad:
Well you already lost then. Clean the bike up for me.

wyndzer
11-06-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by wyndzer
Oh I forgot, you're skeered to get it dirty LOL:blah:

Tommy 17
11-06-2003, 07:22 PM
1st off... shellz jumped the one lil double and thats bc i practically made her do it... i've jumped everything on that track but 3 jumps... i rode out there with a broken collar bone the one time... i know its not a excuse but u gotta remember that...

i would hit the big step up... but the fact of the matter is this... take it for what its worth... i have a stk shock rear end on my 400, i have no axle and i have +1 a-arms in the front with 6 ply tires... now think about what ur sayin... i am by far a ****ty quad rider anymore bc i never ride... but if i was 2 screw up hittin that jump with that set up i would be hurting and heres proof... banshee guy and sparks... both had stk rear shocks... came up short bounced and it was all over... a stk rear shock 400ex just can't take that hit and u know it... i know it and its not worth it for me to get hurt over... i don't have to have that kinda pride to feel good about my self and make myself better... i can prove it in other ways... lik doin the woods corse on 18 tires with no front fenders in the mud and stickin with pappy...

like i've said b4 i have nothin to prove to u guyz... i've gone to rausch and i've flat out told people i don't like jumpin... i do it when i have 2 but i don't like it... u woudln't like it either if u rode a racetrack 3 times a summer and the only jump u have to hit is at rausch... no practice will just end up gettin u hurt and for what???? a picture or to brag at rausch... look at u... u hit that new double and about ate it hard... if u woudln't have had full long travel axis u know u woulda been hurting... i know my limits why push them and get hurt for nothing...

i'm not flamin nor argueing here... just tryin to show u the way i think about the jumps...

and yes curt is a man of lil to no words...

11-06-2003, 07:30 PM
For one, i have reg axis

2. you barely did ne jumps (ie. Big step up, new double, single to table, big table, double double section)

3 Dont blame it on shocks and stuff. (look at the thread of BlasterBTW, stock warrior hitting everything)

4 I am a man of my word, i am very well respected and so is my family. Just cuz i sent some pics out of someone that you didnt want me to, doesnt mean i am not a man of my word. Cuz you should have not sent them to me in the first place.

See ya at rausch buddy:)

11-06-2003, 07:31 PM

I never said I havent got muddy, I said I just dont like it. Hand over that dale now please w/ title:)

AtvMxRider
11-06-2003, 07:34 PM
i am very well respected

I wouldn't go that far.......:rolleyes:

11-06-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I wouldn't go that far.......:rolleyes:

I mean around my home town and school.

Tommy 17
11-06-2003, 07:39 PM
For one, i have reg axis

2. you barely did ne jumps (ie. Big step up, new double, single to table, big table, double double section)

3 Dont blame it on shocks and stuff. (look at the thread of BlasterBTW, stock warrior hitting everything)

4 I am a man of my word, i am very well respected and so is my family. Just cuz i sent some pics out of someone that you didnt want me to, doesnt mean i am not a man of my word. Cuz you should have not sent them to me in the first place.

See ya at rausch buddy:)

1 i thought they were long travel sry...

2. i did the last double in the double double section... and i've done the big table after the old whoops section the 1st time i was there... it would be right b4 the double double... it was smoother then also...

3. that kids rides there alot and he practices... i don't... really i don't even care what i jump... its not anything more to me...

4. when did i even bring that up in my last post:huh truly i could care less about that... it don't even bother me... it was other things that u don't even know about...

this is a waste of my time:o

wyndzer
11-06-2003, 07:39 PM
I never said I havent got muddy, I said I just dont like it. Hand over that dale now please w/ title:)
I'm pretty sure that I won your little bet long before you ever even got on a quad. How old are you anyway? As far as the title goes, I paid cash for my bike before I even saw it, so the title is here. Nope my dad didn't buy it:rolleyes:

11-06-2003, 07:42 PM
Hey now, i bought my Z with my hard earned money man. I doubt you did an 80ft double, if so i need pics:D

I am a man of my word:cool:

11-06-2003, 07:42 PM
1 i thought they were long travel sry...

2. i did the last double in the double double section... and i've done the big table after the old whoops section the 1st time i was there... it would be right b4 the double double... it was smoother then also...

3. that kids rides there alot and he practices... i don't... really i don't even care what i jump... its not anything more to me...

4. when did i even bring that up in my last post:huh truly i could care less about that... it don't even bother me... it was other things that u don't even know about...

this is a waste of my time:o

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH Talk to the hand

remlapr
11-06-2003, 07:43 PM
You saying you'll do an 80ft double b4 i get muddy. Youre on fat man:macho

I'll bet you $500 cash that you can't beat that fat man up trail 14 at Bearwallow. And I ain't jokin....

Why is that MX guys are always the ones trying to talk trash about XC guys, never the other way around :confused:

wyndzer
11-06-2003, 07:45 PM
Hey now, i bought my Z with my hard earned money man. I doubt you did an 80ft double, if so i need pics:D

I am a man of my word:cool:
Actually not a double, but a triple, but what's the difference. I'm going try to get up to Raush after my shoulder surgery next spring, so the old man can show up the young kids.

11-06-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by remlapr
I'll bet you $500 cash that you can't beat that fat man up trail 14 at Bearwallow. And I ain't jokin....

Why is that MX guys are always the ones trying to talk trash about XC guys, never the other way around :confused:

Oh by no means am I talking trash. I like riding XC stuff. Helps me train. I may even run some next yr.

Besides, Johnny G is my hero:)

11-06-2003, 07:46 PM
Actually not a double, but a triple, but what's the difference. I'm going try to get up to Raush after my shoulder surgery next spring, so the old man can show up the young kids.

If youre good, i'll be the first to say "Damn old man, youre fast as hell" and shake your hand:cool:

EvilJester400EX
11-06-2003, 07:53 PM
i'm not flamin nor argueing here... just tryin to show u the way i think about the jumps...

Yeah well the way you think about jumps is stupid.

wyndzer
11-06-2003, 07:54 PM
If youre good, i'll be the first to say "Damn old man, youre fast as hell" and shake your hand:cool:
Well go wash your hand.

cdalejef
11-06-2003, 07:55 PM
You saying you'll do an 80ft double b4 i get muddy. Youre on fat man:macho I will!!!:macho

wyndzer
11-06-2003, 07:57 PM
I'll get some pics of me hitting the biggest double at our local track ( with a messed up shoulder that needs surgery :macho ), it's only abot 60 - 70 feet depending how far down the landing you hit. Where are yours?

cdalejef
11-06-2003, 07:59 PM
Alright d@mnit.....now I wanna go ride!!!

11-06-2003, 08:02 PM

i would hit the big step up... but the fact of the matter is this... take it for what its worth... i have a stk shock rear end on my 400, i have no axle and i have +1 a-arms in the front with 6 ply tires... now think about what ur sayin... i am by far a ****ty quad rider anymore bc i never ride... but if i was 2 screw up hittin that jump with that set up i would be hurting and heres proof... banshee guy and sparks... both had stk rear shocks... came up short bounced and it was all over... a stk rear shock 400ex just can't take that hit and u know it...

hahaha tell that to jon, his took it fine and i know he goes bigger than everyone else, the stock rear suspension isnt bad at all, a lil crash never hurt anybody

11-06-2003, 08:16 PM
I'll get some pics of me hitting the biggest double at our local track ( with a messed up shoulder that needs surgery :macho ), it's only abot 60 - 70 feet depending how far down the landing you hit. Where are yours?

You'll see in person at rausch

MOFO
11-07-2003, 04:43 AM

I agree with Remlapr....heck, I'll double the bet with him....add another $500, and I aint kiddin either! I"m starting to feel like Doug bettin those locals $500 that Jeff really did have a flat tire while doing that 700ft hill climb... easy money. :devil:

wyndzer
11-07-2003, 04:50 AM
How? I usually don't look back while riding:blah:

11-07-2003, 05:58 AM

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/pics-stfu.gif

PS..there are no big hills at hatfield. Yes were riding in the mountains but if my dad can make it everywere we do on his 300 fourtrax 2x4 then I would hope you could too...:rolleyes: Hell even brokitboy's ole lady hung with us all day...:cool:

Pappy
11-07-2003, 06:12 AM
yeah its all gravy curt.:)

we get him on the backside of bearwallow then we will have some fun with him;)

k2-dawg
11-07-2003, 06:58 AM
drivel

CUZ'n
11-07-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
drivel

hey der lil gurl....u eber cum in towne:confused:

k2-dawg
11-07-2003, 07:01 AM
which town, cuz'n?

CUZ'n
11-07-2003, 07:01 AM
u cum to da stripr clubb in logan an i treet u rite;)

k2-dawg
11-07-2003, 07:03 AM
sounds good 2 me.... i'll let u know when I'm in town then.

CUZ'n
11-07-2003, 07:04 AM
goode an i hopin day bounce lik in da piktur:D

k2-dawg
11-07-2003, 07:06 AM
what picture you talkin' 'bout der cuz'n?

CUZ'n
11-07-2003, 07:07 AM
da piktur of u in dat blu top wit dem bouncn:devil: u eber danc beefor:confused:

k2-dawg
11-07-2003, 07:10 AM
gotcha man. no i don't but dat's my wife and she does...

CUZ'n
11-07-2003, 07:17 AM
i hate falsy advirtisnment:mad:

k2-dawg
11-07-2003, 07:19 AM
you thinkin' i'm someone else??? hehe

11-07-2003, 07:31 AM
you thinkin' i'm someone else??? hehe

Yeah he thinks youra ****** and I do too...:eek:

k2-dawg
11-07-2003, 07:35 AM
LMFAO!!!

I guess I'll see you at da strippa club too den...

Chino
11-07-2003, 05:53 PM
LMFAO!!!

I guess I'll see you at da strippa club too den...

This guy is all talk!!:blah:

11-07-2003, 05:55 PM
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/pics-stfu.gif

PS..there are no big hills at hatfield. Yes were riding in the mountains but if my dad can make it everywere we do on his 300 fourtrax 2x4 then I would hope you could too...:rolleyes: Hell even brokitboy's ole lady hung with us all day...:cool:

You'll see Rikoo