PDA

View Full Version : 2003 CANNONDALE Cannibal LE --- FS/Trade

soilworker
11-05-2003, 03:49 PM
Title explains it. 03 LE looking to trade for a GASGAS or sell outright. The engine has about 30hrs on it but it has been totally rebuilt. Brand new engine in other words w/a new crank, piston kit, cams, etc, the works! This thing is completely fixed from what they come stock and has the parts valued at over $1400.

It also has nearly brand new ITP T-9 rims, Holeshot XCT tires, killswitch, Trinity Stage IV Exhaust, AC Propeg nerfs, Ohlins rear shock, number plates, Cycra Handguards, and even more. For additional prices a brand new set of Ohlins Blaze shocks and full set of plastic even the headlight covers can be added but will be extra. An Ace Racing airbox will also be added in as well to the machine before sale which costs over $300 and a custom map for a 6 horsepower gain!

Don't worry about blowing it up w/this one. Every update available is done and the engine is completely fresh and better than factory setup. Location is down in the southern part of IL but willing to travel. Send a pm or email and you will be responded to quickly. Trades other than a GASGAS are considered but make it interesting.

Please make an offer. Most in stock are going for $3500-$4000 but this one has a fixed up engine and quite a few mods. More if you want to pay for. Asking $5200obo locally so make a fair offer. Remember the cash put into the engine when you think of it.

soilworker
11-05-2003, 08:55 PM
$5200 is not firm. That's just local b/c one has sold here for that much recently. If somebody wants it right now and willing to buy it and a deal can be worked I will say $4500 w/out shocks or spare plastic. $5200 is what I'd like to get w/the shocks and plastic though. This thing is nice. Pictures will be posted or sent to those interested soon. Need to get camera first.

11-05-2003, 09:49 PM
please send pictures to Jumbo757@hotmail.com could you possibly meet at LBL on the 14 to buy for $4,500 cash?

soilworker
11-06-2003, 12:18 PM
I can't get pictures for a couple days, might be able to by Sat but not sure. I have some older ones before anything had touched the engine and before some things were put on if you want them at the moment but if not I'll wait and send new ones soon.

I'm not sure where LBL is but I could probably make it there if interested depending on some factors in the possibility.

soilworker
11-06-2003, 09:04 PM
BUMP!

soilworker
11-07-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by soilworker
BUMP!

roostin_dale
11-08-2003, 09:23 PM
how much for the blaze ohlins fronts? I need some spares....

soilworker
11-09-2003, 12:42 PM
They won't be sold until the quad is sold. If buyer doesn't want them they go the Ebay route.