PDA

View Full Version : wow.. people are INCREDIABLY dumb

WEEZIL
11-05-2003, 03:45 PM
well sence I go to a public school most of the kids gene pools are quite stagnent.. their family tree doesent branch... they have an aunt mom.. to say the least. Well one of the freshman sports is taking paper wads OR paper clips and launch them out of a rubber band at other kids. Well 2 of my friends were shooting one another with these paper wads and paper clips and my friend dan got hit in the eyeball.

;) :( now they arent sure if he will ever be able to use it again. If he so much as moves the damn thing before it heals it will bleed and he will loose his eye.. and the fat ******* that shot him is getting in absolutely no trouble for some odd reasion. I guess because they were shooting eachother. I really feel bad for dan. i hope his eye is gona be ok.
SORRY I JUST HAD TO VENT hope yall understand.

Pappy
11-05-2003, 03:46 PM
nature has its own little ways of weeding out the DUMBASSES that happen to make it out of the womb:)

hondafox440
11-05-2003, 03:51 PM
Kick his *** seabass!

Our school has stupid rules, especially concerning fighting. If someone hits you and you dont hit them back or anything, it is still considered that you fought with them and you get suspended for 3 days.

SGA
11-05-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by WEEZIL
well sence I go to a public school most of the kids gene pools are quite stagnent..
LOL! Do you think if you went to a private school your spelling would be better?;)

AtvMxRider
11-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by SGA
LOL! Do you think if you went to a private school your spelling would be better?;)

:eek: :blah:

flaneledholes
11-05-2003, 04:15 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!! I feel sorry for your friend and all, BUT DAMN IF THAT AINT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

11-05-2003, 04:16 PM
there both dumbasses, they were shooting each other werent they?

wilkin250r
11-05-2003, 04:31 PM
I guess the saying IS true. It's all fun and games 'til someone losses an eye.

BlazingYamahaYz
11-05-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440

Our school has stupid rules, especially concerning fighting. If someone hits you and you dont hit them back or anything, it is still considered that you fought with them and you get suspended for 3 days.

same with our school, quite stupid, but at least i know if someone hits me and i have a reason, im going to get a suspension for fighting and not just taking the crap....that sucks about his eye, there are some stupid kids on my bus(sophomores) that take this giant straw type thing and spit spitwads and everyone....really immature people at our school, i cant stand half of them....

EvilJester400EX
11-05-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt... then it's HILARIOUS!!! :blah:

WEEZIL
11-05-2003, 04:50 PM
yep.. cant say my spelling is quite up to par... but nor is allot of others so o well. you are right about loosing an eye.. that damn saying never entered my mind.

so in your school you are better off hitting back?
I seldom get into fights because i am laid back. but if I hit somone i just dont get into trouble with my parents because they know they must have pissed me off BADLY

Nausty
11-05-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

then its hilarious...

EDIT: evil jestor, you just had to beat me to it huh?

Juggalo
11-05-2003, 05:59 PM
i'm not one to usually condone suing, but get a huge lawsuit on that kids family. take everything they own. at least your friend can have some redemtion on him.

Jellyrolls
11-05-2003, 06:17 PM
we have so many fights at my school....we have had 1 EVERY day for the past 2 weeks
if i even talk about fighting i get suspended..

400exrules
11-05-2003, 08:03 PM
yah them jokers are called hornets!! :devil: :devil:

we shoot each other at school all the time, but never in the eye.....hope he gets better

Juggalo
11-05-2003, 08:24 PM
nevermind i didn't read it carefully enough. if they were shooting each other and bein dumb like that he kinda got what he deserved. but i'm still sorry that had to happen to him.

dirtmomma
11-06-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
nature has its own little ways of weeding out the DUMBASSES that happen to make it out of the womb:)

ROFLMFAO THANKS for the laugh this morning Pappy hehehehe

KASCHAK
11-06-2003, 03:09 PM
I would find out where the little or fat focker lived and id beat his arse

cool 300ex
11-06-2003, 03:38 PM
It's all fun and games till someone gets hurt! Once someone gets hurt its not so much fun any more. We have people like that in are school. They will do anything for fun shooting spit ball,fliking people with there lunch cards,throwing things, and much much more. Well i hope your friend gets better . I don't know how he is not going to move his eye. That would drive me nuts not being abla to move my eye.

nuclearkielbasa
11-06-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

HA HA HA! Its called DARWINISM! The theory that stupid people will eventually weed themselves out of the gene pool!

Kinda like the old joke........

What are a hillbilly's last words? "Hey, Y'all..... WATCH THIS!!!"

EvilJester400EX
11-06-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
then its hilarious...

EDIT: evil jestor, you just had to beat me to it huh?

Yes, yes I did. :devil:

kamikaze_rzrbak
11-06-2003, 08:06 PM
back in 7th grade kids were doing that, and the teachers were so sick of it that if they saw you holding a rubberband with a paperclip attatched to it you would get suspended on the spot

Nausty
11-06-2003, 09:00 PM
title-"wow.. people are INCREDIABLY dumb"

I figured you were talking abt me.

lol, for real this post gives me memories of middle school.:o

JTRtrx250r
11-06-2003, 11:33 PM
Damn ...thats harsh,I just cant laugh at the possibility of someone losing an eye,imagine how the dumbchit feels...

We did the same thing in jr-hi w/ rubber bands and staples w/ 1 end hooked,after shooting my pal and it stuck in the bridge of his nose right between his eyes...we were done w/ that:blah: :rolleyes:

Stevie-D
11-07-2003, 08:04 AM
ya'll a bunch of pussies! when i was 13 i got shot bout 1/4 inch above the eye with a BB fired from a gun. LMAO..BB gun wars:devil: it sunk into my eyebrow and i didnt know it was in there til 2 weeks later when i got outa the shower one night and BAM! theres a BB showin me it arse end. ended up getting it chopped out and stitched back up.
lmao!!!

Nausty
11-07-2003, 12:15 PM
I can see the kid:

"Eye won't ever do that again"

NTPRacing#19
11-07-2003, 04:19 PM
LMAO!!!! another bright apple from the fruit basket

400exrules
11-07-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
ya'll a bunch of pussies! when i was 13 i got shot bout 1/4 inch above the eye with a BB fired from a gun. LMAO..BB gun wars:devil: it sunk into my eyebrow and i didnt know it was in there til 2 weeks later when i got outa the shower one night and BAM! theres a BB showin me it arse end. ended up getting it chopped out and stitched back up.
lmao!!!

yup, i got shot in the head over the summer with a bb gun during a bb gun war and wut did i do.....just started shooting back lol

khen
11-07-2003, 08:47 PM
I remember poping a bb out of my chest after a bb gun fight, kinda like poping a pimple. You haven't experienced life until you find yourself running through an open field with bb's whizzing by your head!

boy, I was a stupid kid..

Stevie-D
11-08-2003, 06:20 AM
You haven't experienced life until you find yourself running through an open field with bb's whizzing by your head!

lmao!!! we camp in a field out back of my house a ways, and the field borders an old abandoned shale quarry. well after one campout a few years back, we got this one fat kid to run around the shale quarry naked...then we started shootin at him while he was a runnin. lmao..that kid got sooo pissed!:devil: