PDA

View Full Version : 250x/300ex Paddles and Exhaust

josh
11-04-2003, 09:49 PM
Well I just about sold my quad so i figured i'll try to see if I can get some extra cash and sell my paddle tires and Cobra exhaust while i'm at it, My mustang could use a fine paintjob:macho anyone wanna help support the Joshs69stang foundation for josh! paddles were used once and they are on douglass rims, Exhaust was used for like 4-6 rides, great shape on both items, no i don't have front sand tires, just rear, let me know if any you guys are interested, the paddles will fit any honda bolt pattern so if you got a 400 or w/e it won't matter, i'm reasonable with price and i have pictures upon request

300exwoodsracer
11-05-2003, 06:13 PM
pic of the exhaust? outdoorsman@firstva.com if ya wanna email it.. .and how much?

josh
11-05-2003, 08:59 PM
I put a few pictures of the stuff up on my website, check em out and also lemme know what you think of my car i've been rebuilding http://members.cardomain.com/joshs69stang

snrobin
11-05-2003, 11:28 PM
Hey Josh, i am in Utah but work with guys that go to AZ all the time for work..... what part are you from? and also how much for the exhaust and is it just the muffler or is it the whole system (Head pipe and all)? and how much for the paddles? Let me know i might have a guy headed to AZ next week.

josh
11-08-2003, 01:49 PM
snrobin

I am kinda towards the east end of the valley, I'm here in Mesa, Az

The exhaust is a full system, header and muffler, it is the "Cobra Jet" system from cobra, you could research it more on the cobra website

The exhaust was not used much as stated in the first post, you can stick your finger in the pipe and compare amounts of black stuff to a system that's really used if you would like. I'm not sure how much is a good price for a full system that's used, how does.......80$ sound? we'd have to work out getting the system to one of your guys that's comming out here

For the Paddles.......they are on douglas rims, used them once in buttercup......(near glammis)........for one weekend, after that i brought them home and never got to go on another dune trip since, how does 150 sound on the paddles? I think i'm being pretty fair about this so let me know

josh
11-11-2003, 04:16 PM
bump

Tlongs400
11-11-2003, 04:34 PM
sent u a pm--:)