PDA

View Full Version : Edelbrock Carbs and Customer Support

GoLikeHell
11-04-2003, 08:49 PM
Well I have been trying to get my Quad back up and running now for a couple of months now. After Buying a Stroker kit, and some other parts it was finally running. Well first ride I noticed the carb was not jetted right, so i called Edelbrock and talked to Chris Silva who was very knowledgeable on his product and the Honda 400ex. Chris recomended sending my carb in to be bored and rejetted for the larger displacement.

I had my wife mail my carb out while I was out on buisness. Sad part is she didnt know what was in the box, so she didnt insure it. Chris checked for me everyday without a complaint, and even was very surprised it hadnt shown up. Well tonight I decided it will never show up. I called Chris and thanked him for checking for my carb everyday for two weeks and that I would need to purchase another carb. Chris was able to help me out since I had already purchased a Edelbrock carb, and was sending it in for updating.

All I can say is thank you Chris! you made a really bad day turn out great! if anyone is interested in a Edelbrock carb, or have a Edelbrock carb that needs updating, I wouldnt hesitate to buy there products again! If you have any questions please call the toll free number and ask for Chris, you wont be dissapointed

Anyone with a 440 or higher with a 400ex Edelbrock can have it updated for 50 bucks! Im a Edelbrock customer now for life! You can never pay enough for customer service like that!

Thanks
Mark