PDA

View Full Version : casey

andrea
11-04-2003, 08:03 PM
:D Congradulations to Kevin for finishing at casey he came in 3rd and it took everything he had fleishhauser wore him out trying to catch him on the first two or three laps. Good job phillbilly you kicked butt (even your own on the way back down that hill haha) no really you rode really well sat. great job!!!! Missed you deerman did we scare you away? You could of atleast come and hung out with us non riders(hareracer etc..)Thanks hareracer thats the first time in five years of racing at casey that i have seen more than just the pit area its nice to have someone tote you around and see more of the track!!! See what you all experience out there the terrain was pretty rough from what i saw. Congradultions to buzz as well poor guy he finished fourth but i think his quad road him more than he road it!!ha ha Hope you are okay! Now that i know who you are on what quad i will atleast ask if you are okay!!! Sorry!!Great job guys and girls hope to see everyone this weekend at the team race!

markk
11-05-2003, 11:49 AM
who came in 4th place in A,B, or 30+????

deerman
11-05-2003, 12:05 PM
Sorry I did not make it this weekend Andrea. Scott did not call me until 9:00 sunday morning by then I was already out hunting but probably would not have went anyway the old lady is already p###ed off at me as usual mabey I'll be single by this weekend (I WISH!!!)and be able to go to the team race.I will try! I miss you guys:( hopfully when I'm single again I will hit all the races next year ANY SINGLE WOMEN OUT THERE THAT DOES"NT CARE WHAT I DO???:D

hareracer
11-05-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by deerman
Sorry I did not make it this weekend Andrea. Scott did not call me until 9:00 sunday morning by then I was already out hunting but probably would not have went anyway the old lady is already p###ed off at me as usual mabey I'll be single by this weekend (I WISH!!!)and be able to go to the team race.I will try! I miss you guys:( hopfully when I'm single again I will hit all the races next year ANY SINGLE WOMEN OUT THERE THAT DOES"NT CARE WHAT I DO???:D Don't you mean single men?

hareracer
11-05-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by andrea
:D Congradulations to Kevin for finishing at casey he came in 3rd and it took everything he had fleishhauser wore him out trying to catch him on the first two or three laps. Good job phillbilly you kicked butt (even your own on the way back down that hill haha) no really you rode really well sat. great job!!!! Missed you deerman did we scare you away? You could of atleast come and hung out with us non riders(hareracer etc..)Thanks hareracer thats the first time in five years of racing at casey that i have seen more than just the pit area its nice to have someone tote you around and see more of the track!!! See what you all experience out there the terrain was pretty rough from what i saw. Congradultions to buzz as well poor guy he finished fourth but i think his quad road him more than he road it!!ha ha Hope you are okay! Now that i know who you are on what quad i will atleast ask if you are okay!!! Sorry!!Great job guys and girls hope to see everyone this weekend at the team race! Not a problem. anytime

deerman
11-05-2003, 12:40 PM
men or women

400exmom
11-05-2003, 12:54 PM
and life is gooo-ood!:blah:

kw39xc
11-05-2003, 06:49 PM
Sorry I did not make it this weekend Andrea. Scott did not call me until 9:00 sunday morning by then I was already out hunting but probably would not have went anyway the old lady is already p###ed off at me as usual mabey I'll be single by this weekend (I WISH!!!)and be able to go to the team race.I will try! I miss you guys:( hopfully when I'm single again I will hit all the races next year ANY SINGLE WOMEN OUT THERE THAT DOES"NT CARE WHAT I DO???:D So deerman did you get a deer or not you'd better be there the next time are you p#### whipped or what players dont get whipped !!!If you want to be single whats the problem your a big boy take care of it or is that what your afraid of you wont get it taken care of anymore ,you have enoungh numbers in that cell phone as long as there old man dont answer!!!hahaHope Snapper Racing team gets you back soon i dont know you might not of wanted a piece of philbilly this weekend he was out of control he probably would of won if that hill wouldnt of got him down poor phil!!!!:macho

deerman
11-06-2003, 05:29 AM
No I did'nt get a deer I got the pleasure of dragging my buddies deer out for him:cuss: I will be back this weekend I hope. You know I can't leave my sugar momma until I find another one:devil: .I also have to find a house I ain't goin back to MA and PA's .See you guys this weekend oh and bring some friends Andrea I know you got'em help a fellow team member out I can't race with my pipes all backed up:D

I GOT ONE HAND ON THE WHEEL AND THE OTHER ON MY TRUCKER CLOCK.

hareracer
11-07-2003, 12:20 AM
No I did'nt get a deer I got the pleasure of dragging my buddies deer out for him:cuss: I will be back this weekend I hope. You know I can't leave my sugar momma until I find another one:devil: .I also have to find a house I ain't goin back to MA and PA's .See you guys this weekend oh and bring some friends Andrea I know you got'em help a fellow team member out I can't race with my pipes all backed up:D

I GOT ONE HAND ON THE WHEEL AND THE OTHER ON MY TRUCKER CLOCK. Call Catherine or Cathy or Anita or Heck I don't know I can't keep up.

400exmom
11-07-2003, 08:58 AM
now that you got wood watch out for those grouppe ******s dawnetta kick yer ***;) http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/p3c37acc8188616e61e9bc8527d2b8610/fa9f51d0.jpg

ILGNCC400EX
11-07-2003, 01:17 PM
do u know that good lookin devil in that pick

400exmom
11-07-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
do u know that good lookin devil in that pick looks like some young punk that probably cant keep track of his goggles:devil: