PDA

View Full Version : race ready 250

250rider
11-04-2003, 03:57 PM
I have for sale a 1991 250x. I have new front suspension off a 98 300ex and plastics off a 98 300ex. I just got a new sleeve put in and wiseco high compression piston. Stock bore. I also got a White Brothers cam and heavy duty valve springs. I have also had the head ported and polished. all of this motor work has less then 10 hours on it.Brand new d.i.d. chain and sunstar sprocket.Also have a new lonestar axle carrier. I have a white brothers full exhaust with an e-series silencer. This has a brand new graydon proline rear bumper with an AC mud screen bumper in the front. I also have new douglas .190 rims on the back with razr's that have about 65% tread left. It has an uni air filter and a white brother parking brake block off. It has oneal bars and over the winter i had a new clutch kit put in. I do not have a headlight because i have fog lights off a car on it. Looks like a banshee at night!! The only problems that i know about right now is that it may need a new rear brake line or just a resivor. Also it has some pretty big holes in the seat cover. the hubs have been welded to the axle for extra strength. If u want pictures just put it on here. I need to sell fast. Need money for my truck. $2300 or best offer. will go lower!!

250rider
11-04-2003, 06:12 PM
$2300 obo