PDA

View Full Version : Gibson news for GNC 2004

badazz400
11-04-2003, 08:21 AM
Word has it that John Natalie, Dustin Wimmer, and Gill Attix will all be on the Gibson aarms and swingarms next year. John has been at Rausch Creek MX Park along with Dustin testing and training.

I was at East Coast Atv last weekend and Gill Attix practice bike is being built right now and all the race bikes for the three are in process of being built also. You should see those bikes!!!

I have a set of the Gibson LT +1 on my 400ex and love them. I have ridden on them for more than a year and thought that no one else used them. Now I see that these pros are going to use them and have already won on them I feel better about my desicion to buy them.

jlhughes750
11-04-2003, 10:59 AM
No complaints from me, my Gibson XC frt. end is awsome!!!!:D

check out the racing forum and the Rausch Harescramble race report for pics, u can see the Gibsons in action on Rob Hertz's R and mine.

can't wait till the YFZ450 Xc frt. end is done!!!!!! the YFZ MX frt. ends workin great.

Dustin Wimmer: should be exciting to watch next year, he's arrived in the Pro class, i don't think it'll be a short visit!!! Dustin could be the youngest with the most talent to make it to the Pro's. Dustin's got alot of time left in this sport, i'm sure he'll hang just fine in the Pro class.

jlhughes750
11-25-2003, 11:32 AM
i just saw the write up in ATV Rider magazine about Wimmer.

Way to go Dustin good luck next year!!!!

jlhughes750
12-03-2003, 08:07 AM
i spent a day last week on an EX with a Gibson LT frt. end and Axis. I had ridden it before but not for an extended period of time. I use my wifes EX to run laps on during the week when the race bikes are torn down. We've got AXIS on std. arms on her 02 EX. After getting used to that i hopped on an EX with the GIBSON XC frt. end and 19 inch AXIS...wwwhhhoooooaaa...

If u got an EX and you love it, u got everything on it for XC and u think your done..... try a long travel frt. end out and you'll need one!!!!!!!!!!! I'm telling you, its worth the $.

12-05-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by jlhughes750

If u got an EX and you love it, u got everything on it for XC and u think your done..... try a long travel frt. end out and you'll need one!!!!!!!!!!! I'm telling you, its worth the $.

I think your full of it hughes....:eek:

Send me your LT frontend and let me try it out so that i become a believer...:D

jlhughes750
12-05-2003, 12:01 PM
can u say *****whoopin!!!;)

I'm so confident that if u promise to buy 12 frt. ends i'll send u 1 to try for a day!!!!!!!!hahahaha u pay shipping

later, J:mad:

jlhughes750
12-05-2003, 01:22 PM
i got a stem, arms and swingarm on the way fro the YFZ should be done in a week or so!!!! can't wait to get that thing back together. This Gibson stuff is SOOO much better than anything i've had before.