PDA

View Full Version : Appropriate Poem?

Brad
11-03-2003, 04:39 PM
This is my poem, we had to write one about "nature" and i figured id do it on my favorte thing so here we go, tell me if u think it has enough words to sway the english teacher from the true subject at hand.

Such a beautiful tree, just admiring the conjugating apparence of life, wandering helplessly subjugating the outer reaches of the nothingness inside of them, as it wanders it sees an us and strives to see the meaning, as them sees us linger faultingly away, we always contradict feeling and run back and see.
subliminally, its truely a beautiful tree....

thanx

Stevie-D
11-03-2003, 06:14 PM
wtf does that all mean?:confused:

LTandRaptorider
11-03-2003, 06:45 PM
Just take it easy on the little branch! :devil:

Nice poem, should make the teach happy, as long as you don't have wood when asked to read it in front of the class... :eek2:

Brad
11-03-2003, 06:53 PM
hah thanx and

Such a beautiful tree,

(heh trees:bandit: )

just admiring the conjugating apparence of life,

( respecting the versatility of surroundings)

wandering helplessly subjugating the outer reaches of the nothingness inside of them,

(wonders, tried to eliminate the blank feelings)

as it wanders it sees an us and strives to see the meaning, as them sees us linger faultingly away,

( think u saw meaning, didnt)

we always contradict feeling and run back and see.
(but youl always try)

( the trees well...:bandit: )

11-03-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Brad
This is my poem, we had to write one about "nature" and i figured id do it on my favorte thing so here we go, tell me if u think it has enough words to sway the english teacher from the true subject at hand.

Such a beautiful tree, just admiring the conjugating apparence of life, wandering helplessly subjugating the outer reaches of the nothingness inside of them, as it wanders it sees an us and strives to see the meaning, as them sees us linger faultingly away, we always contradict feeling and run back and see.

thanx

too many spelling errors

**** the trees