PDA

View Full Version : we got a little snow yesterday in Seattle

JTRtrx250r
11-03-2003, 08:39 AM
which is very rare here in this area,just enough to cover the rigs and lawn...but soon metled off after it turned to rain,it NEVER snows this early....if at all,I think we might finally get a good snow this winter...I hope so,How much did you other Washintonians get?:confused: :blah: I know its a cheezy post but...if you lived here you'd understand haha

FourFiftyFour
11-03-2003, 09:44 AM
:( :( :( WHY?!?! I want to see snow one of these days dammit! GRRRRRRRRRRR

JUSTINcredible
11-03-2003, 09:48 AM
its snowing now here, 3-5 inches they are saying

QuadJunkies
11-03-2003, 10:21 AM
I rmemeber one year living up in Seattle and it snowed, that was ot a good thing:eek: all the drivers were in shear panic and I swear the whole city shut down for the day, but if anyone has drove in downtown Seattle, you would understand I guess.Weather reports say we may get some today or tonight, Winter snow strom alert for our Mountains today., I hope we get some in the Valley this year, Im dying to go play in it with my quad,maybe pull the kids around the sand on tubes :D

atl855
11-03-2003, 10:25 AM
HERE IN OHIO IT IS CURRENTLY 78 DEG SUNNY AND IT IS SO WARM LAST WEEK IT WAS LIKE 50-55 OUT THERE AND VEERY RAINY AND IT FROSTED EVERY NIGHT AND NOW THIS AND I AM STUCK HERE AT WORK WHEN I GET OFF IT WILL BE DARK AND IT SUCKS

JTRtrx250r
11-03-2003, 10:26 AM
LMFAO QJ:D you're sure right about that,everyone seems to lose it around here in snow and yes .. the whole damn area shuts down,thats Seattle for ya:D :rolleyes: :D

QuadJunkies
11-03-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by atl855
HERE IN OHIO IT IS CURRENTLY 78 DEG SUNNY AND IT IS SO WARM LAST WEEK IT WAS LIKE 50-55 OUT THERE AND VEERY RAINY AND IT FROSTED EVERY NIGHT AND NOW THIS AND I AM STUCK HERE AT WORK WHEN I GET OFF IT WILL BE DARK AND IT SUCKS :eek: :eek2: that bites!!! We had to race n Sat here and it was 19 degrees!:grr: all the bikes throddles were frozen stiff and no one could get there quads to start,it was nice and hot the wek before, ?I think our summer had finally left us...:(

airheadedduner
11-03-2003, 10:57 AM
No snow in OR unless you are above 4000ft, though it did hit the vally floor yesterday. I took the 440 for a joyride up in the mtns. and hit a few inches of fresh powder. It was a blast:D