PDA

View Full Version : TCS owners

stupid driver
11-03-2003, 06:08 AM
I have been doin a little research, and i think that i am going to go w/ TCS shocks on my 400. Who all owns these shocks? how do they perform. And, what was the price for them. I have been able to find some pretty good deals on them, and i hear that they are just as good as the more expensive shocks.

also, how many different models do they have for the 400, and what are the prices of the different models>? thanks

11-03-2003, 09:59 AM
I have TCS on my dune 400ex and all I can say is I couldnt be happier! The best part is they set them up for my weight and riding style/terrain and they worked perfect. When I decided to ride on an MX track, I just increased the preload and they handled that with ease.

I have the Tripple Rate w/o rezzies to save money and since it's not a racer I don't really need the heat dissipation but if I want them, all I have to do is send them back and they can install later. I would recommend having your rear re-valved at the same time as it will enhance what you do to your front without having to buy a rear.

Call TBR Products, they have all the info on TCS and can get em fast, that's where I got mine.

11-04-2003, 09:52 AM
i have the dual rates with rezzies and they are good. They are stiff but i have stock arms for now and they are valved for +2's but they defenitly can soak up way more than stock.

RytM1
11-04-2003, 07:30 PM
I've got the triple rates with rezzies and love them. I have them set up for MX/dunes/trails. Talk to Dusty at C&D about pricing.

zzbudzz
11-06-2003, 03:49 AM
i got some and would buy them again. now i need a rear shock!

11-06-2003, 10:08 AM
after u get ur fronts u will want a rear rebuild.

TheChknhwk
11-06-2003, 10:55 AM
I have them also.... I can ride whoops in the trails at speeds I would have killed myself on before. Mine are triples w/rezzies and a rear rebuild all valved for XC B class. Even tho they are XC valving they still jump way better than stock. I think C&D nailed me at like 1120 for the whole setup.