View Full Version : Wrecked....

Quad18star
11-02-2003, 06:05 PM
Well my buddy lends his Raptor to another guy he knows , and this dude decided he wanted to take a huge downhill at the local track. this guy has done it before on his banshee but never tried it on the Raptor . Well he wrecked and wrecked hard . He ended up in the emergency to get his hand all bandaged up . Looks like a broken wrist and a busted up hand ( his knockles are where his wrist is )Good thing he was wearing my buddy's brain bucket cuz it got cracked to hell . Well now the bike needs fixing . Anyone know where he can get a steering stem and subframe in Canada for less than what the dealer is gunna charge him?? Oh he also needs plastics, bars, clutch assembly, grab bar rear light assembly and not sure what else at the time . Any info will help. Thanks

AtvMxRider
11-02-2003, 06:13 PM
Thats why I don't let anybody ride my chit.

LTandRaptorider
11-02-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

Yeah, what he said! Check on ebay for parts.

nacs400ex
11-02-2003, 06:18 PM
Well that sucks to hear Greg. Try www.quadpro.ca they are located in Quebec.

chucked
11-02-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider

thats what I do

Quad18star
11-13-2003, 08:05 PM
Talked with my buddy tonight . He called up the shop that took a look at his Raptor . The told him to contact the insurance company and tell them it'll be considered a write-off . Looks like the whole frame got twisted beyond repair , axle is bent , steering is done , pipe is finished and a bunch more stuff . Sucks for him cuz he's not even done the payments on it yet .