PDA

View Full Version : dude, im depressed, my dad wrecked the vette

HoNdAdude48
11-02-2003, 04:44 PM
dude this sucks, at the race track last night, my dad wrecked our 65 vette(http://www.wiresandpliers.com/vet.html) as soon as he left the car took of to the right then about 120 foot the car got out of the groove. well, he let off the gas and the throttle stuck, so he slammed on the brakes, the car has a huge turbo so the brakes didnt help, BAM smacked the wall HARD on the right side, he got the car straited back out and the throttle was still hung, so he kicked the car in neutral and slamed on the brakes before he hit the other side of the track.

its fixable though, should have it back out in about a month or so

oh yea he got on tha brakes so hard there were bld spots on the tires, crazy

2001400ex
11-02-2003, 04:52 PM
A car is replaceable/fixable, your dad's life is NOT. Nice vette, you're lucky your dad thinks quick and he's alright.

Guy400
11-02-2003, 04:58 PM
Glad to see your father is alright.

Got any pics of your Chevy II?

sparky450AR
11-02-2003, 04:59 PM
yeah, im glad your dads ok...very nice vette

HoNdAdude48
11-02-2003, 05:15 PM
no picks of the chevy II yet, its not quiet done yet, its fixen to go to paint

Tommy 17
11-02-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by HoNdAdude48
its fixen to go to paint

ur def from texas:p i'm fixin 2

thats a super sweet vette... one day i wish i can have something half as nice as that...

CowsBitePeople
11-02-2003, 09:10 PM
well glad ur dad is good! pics?

chucked
11-02-2003, 09:15 PM
Got any pics of your Chevy II?

A DEUCE!! lets see it

Narly R
11-02-2003, 10:13 PM
Thats too bad man.. :( its good that ur dad is ok though...

Chef
11-02-2003, 10:28 PM
If you think you are depressed over someone crashing a car, you must not have ever had any low points in your life man.:o

FourFiftyFour
11-03-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
ur def from texas:p i'm fixin 2

thats a super sweet vette... one day i wish i can have something half as nice as that...

YES I SAY IM FIXIN TO ALL THE TIME AND IM PROUD OF IT TOO!!!!! :D :D :D

stiffy
11-03-2003, 08:42 AM
Sweet car, glad your dad's okay.

chucked
11-03-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Chef
If you think you are depressed over someone crashing a car, you must not have ever had any low points in your life man.:o

i have to agree with that.

11-03-2003, 12:22 PM
This is SGA on spoons name.
I cant belive this! "Im depressed about dad wrecking the vette...."
Not a word about "Im glad dads ok."
You sound like a selfish spoiled brat.

MOFO
11-03-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Spoon
This is SGA on spoons name.
I cant belive this! "Im depressed about dad wrecking the vette...."
Not a word about "Im glad dads ok."
You sound like a selfish spoiled brat.

I was thinkin that myself...

HoNdAdude48
11-05-2003, 01:45 PM
dude if u dont think i was worried about my dad well your wrong, i was the first person at the end of the track, i got down there b4 the safty crew did, as soon as the car got sideways, i knew it was goin for the wall, and i paniced so i sprinted the whole 1/8th mile down the track, i dont think ive ever run that fast, so if u think im a spoiled lil brat then screw you.

its kinda hard not to be depressed when youve just crashed a $200,000 dollar car

HoNdAdude48
11-05-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by chucked
A DEUCE!! lets see it

man i dont have any pics, it aint finished, but when its finished i WILL post some!

400exrules
11-05-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by HoNdAdude48
dude if u dont think i was worried about my dad well your wrong, i was the first person at the end of the track, i got down there b4 the safty crew did, as soon as the car got sideways, i knew it was goin for the wall, and i paniced so i sprinted the whole 1/8th mile down the track, i dont think ive ever run that fast, so if u think im a spoiled lil brat then screw you.

its kinda hard not to be depressed when youve just crashed a $200,000 dollar car

first off you didnt crash the car

second, you didnt tell anyone that your dad was ok or that you were the first person at the end of the track until now....so mine and everyone elses first thoughts were that your were alittle brat who loved a car more than your dad.....so chill, and if you feel like sayin screw you to me, then so be it.....just dont go off on everyone else!!!

HoNdAdude48
11-05-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
first off you didnt crash the car

second, you didnt tell anyone that your dad was ok or that you were the first person at the end of the track until now....so mine and everyone elses first thoughts were that your were alittle brat who loved a car more than your dad.....so chill, and if you feel like sayin screw you to me, then so be it.....just dont go off on everyone else!!!

hey jackass, did i say i crashed the car? i said, what would u feel like if u crashed a car worth a lot of money? im not sayin anything bad about anyone else but you, if it came out the wrong way then im sorry, arrest me. i was a lot more concerened about my dad, but now that i know hes ok, its time to worry about the car:rolleyes:

400exrules
11-05-2003, 08:06 PM
sheesh, chill frederick :eek:

i suggest u grow up and stop the flaming and name calling also

read rule number 1

HoNdAdude48
11-06-2003, 01:32 PM
ight dude, sorry, but you cant say that i dont love my dad or wasnt concerned about him , thats crap