PDA

View Full Version : well my halloween sucked

rider250ex
11-01-2003, 06:30 AM
well i woke up at 4 in the morning to my parents yelling and the sound of my quad riding up the road. when i went outside i found that my quad and my brothers 2002 banshee had been stolen. well iwas looking in my back yard with a flash light and i heard a noise in the woods so i started to look around and didnt see anything and when i turned around i heard it again but i just kept walkin away. so then i shined the flash light in a feild next store and just saw the banshee hidden behind a pile of ****( literly...cow minure). so i yelled to my mom that i found it and right when i said that i heard some kid in the woods take off running. so i found the banshee but my quad is still missing...this sucks so bad...how was everyone elses halloween

ReconRider25
11-01-2003, 06:44 AM
that sucks man. my halloween wasent to great either.....i had to take my quad in to get fixed for like the 8th time now.....

4wheelboy
11-01-2003, 07:55 AM
same my halloween sucked got arested for breaking the 9:00 oclock curfuu:huh

Giz400ex
11-01-2003, 07:58 AM
Mine was good!! Made the rounds with my son and it was great:D Sorry to hear what happened:(

SGA
11-01-2003, 08:31 AM
Keep looking, your quad is not far.

skemp
11-01-2003, 09:22 AM
Where were the quads when they were stolen?

2001400ex
11-01-2003, 09:30 AM
If you find them, beat their (*&#%^$ *****, serioussly, at least you found the Banshee, good luck with yours though. Hope you find it.

2001400ex
11-01-2003, 09:36 AM
And if it's by trails or in a feild, look for roost marks...as if they were coming around a turn and spit up some fresh dirt, it would help you alot.

4wheelboy
11-01-2003, 09:37 AM
my friends blaster was stolen and he woke up the next morning and the quad was sitting in his trails. the theives couldint start it and they got tired of pushing it. keep lokking youll find it:(

11-01-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by 2001400ex
And if it's by trails or in a feild, look for roost marks...as if they were coming around a turn and spit up some fresh dirt, it would help you alot.

its a 250ex tho:(

11-01-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by rider250ex
well i woke up at 4 in the morning to my parents yelling and the sound of my quad riding up the road. when i went outside i found that my quad and my brothers 2002 banshee had been stolen. well iwas looking in my back yard with a flash light and i heard a noise in the woods so i started to look around and didnt see anything and when i turned around i heard it again but i just kept walkin away. so then i shined the flash light in a feild next store and just saw the banshee hidden behind a pile of ****( literly...cow minure). so i yelled to my mom that i found it and right when i said that i heard some kid in the woods take off running. so i found the banshee but my quad is still missing...this sucks so bad...how was everyone elses halloween

why didnt u get on the banshee and chase the kid

kamikaze_rzrbak
11-01-2003, 10:24 AM
MY HALLOWEEN SUCKED!! I was hanging out with this chick that i have really liked for awhile. We have been hanging out for awhile now, and last night she was giving me all these hints to make the move, well i finally go in for the kiss. But it freaks her out, and she told me how she dosnt like me. We had planed on going to Winter Formal together, but now i dont know if we are. THIS TOTALLY SUCKS!:(

11-01-2003, 10:26 AM
my halloween was ok, i got gas in my truck and the lady was suppose to give me 9 bucks back and she gave me 14:cool: i think she wants me

11-01-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
MY HALLOWEEN SUCKED!! I was hanging out with this chick that i have really liked for awhile. We have been hanging out for awhile now, and last night she was giving me all these hints to make the move, well i finally go in for the kiss. But it freaks her out, and she told me how she dosnt like me. We had planed on going to Winter Formal together, but now i dont know if we are. THIS TOTALLY SUCKS!:(

u must be fugly

11-01-2003, 11:02 AM
i worked on my four wheeler all last night....my dad gave me $20 to stay home & not go to any partys so he knows im safe :huh

11-01-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Crazy400exMan
i worked on my four wheeler all last night....my dad gave me $20 to stay home & not go to any partys so he knows im safe :huh

hes smart

11-01-2003, 11:11 AM
who is? me or my dad? lol :p

Guy400
11-01-2003, 11:12 AM
My Halloween was great. I sat in my La-Z-Boy recliner with a 6 pack of beer and watched Gladiator for the 8 millionth time. After that I watched some show called "Haunted in Georgia" or something like that. After I got real drunk I went around my neighborhood and beat up all the teenagers and stole their candy. Mmm...stolen Reese's Cups taste so good.

Black400
11-01-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by freeride132
u must be fugly LMFAO :o

Guy400
11-01-2003, 11:19 AM
MY HALLOWEEN SUCKED!! I was hanging out with this chick that i have really liked for awhile. We have been hanging out for awhile now, and last night she was giving me all these hints to make the move, well i finally go in for the kiss. But it freaks her out, and she told me how she dosnt like me. We had planed on going to Winter Formal together, but now i dont know if we are. THIS TOTALLY SUCKS!:( Did you brush your teeth before going over to her house?? LMAO:devil:

You must not be able to read her very well if you thought she was giving you hints to make the move and when you finally do she punks you out.

11-01-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Crazy400exMan
who is? me or my dad? lol :p

your dad haha

kamikaze_rzrbak
11-01-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Did you brush your teeth before going over to her house?? LMAO:devil:

You must not be able to read her very well if you thought she was giving you hints to make the move and when you finally do she punks you out.
she was sucking on my finger and she kept on talking about sex, then she told me were she kept her condoms "just in case" dont you think those are pretty good signals

300exQuadracer
11-01-2003, 11:40 AM
well i spent all night tearing down a 6.5 turbo diesel engine to get the injectors off the right side to replae them this morning
and to think i skipped the schools gay haloween dance for that haha it was good though cause me and my buddies had fun

Guy400
11-01-2003, 11:56 AM
she was sucking on my finger and she kept on talking about sex, then she told me were she kept her condoms "just in case" dont you think those are pretty good signals She sounds like a tease that needs a good Donkey Punch.

Chanman420q
11-01-2003, 01:02 PM
She sounds like a tease that needs a good Donkey Punch.

LMFAO:D

2001400ex
11-01-2003, 01:31 PM
its a 250ex tho:(

True...I guess I'm used to being around quads with more...unf

SGA
11-01-2003, 03:15 PM
she was sucking on my finger and she kept on talking about sex, then she told me were she kept her condoms "just in case" dont you think those are pretty good signals
WHATS THIS? She did that and then puts up the wall when you try to kiss her? That girls a tease. Some girls get off doing that. Bump her.

11-01-2003, 03:23 PM

man what a *****:mad:

ILGNCC400EX
11-01-2003, 04:46 PM
She sounds like a tease that needs a good Donkey Punch.
she needs a Donkey somthing and it aint a punch

dirtriderex
11-01-2003, 07:47 PM
some girls want you to damand sex:devil: just don't rape her LOL:eek2:. as for the kid whos quad were stolen keep us informed. It would drive me nuts I would grab a pole and walk to every suspected house and evidence left by the quad. If I lived near you I would find them and whoop the shiz out of the kids.:grr:. my hallaween sucked too, just worked all night

lol
11-01-2003, 09:03 PM
man what a *****:mad:

MY HALLOWEEN WAS SICK! ME AND LIKE 10 OTHER FRIENDS HAD A SHAVING CREAM FIGHT WITH ABOUT 50 GIRLS! THEN I WENT TO A PARTY, O AND I NO A GIRL JUST LIKE THAT, SHE'S LIKE MIKEY, U JUST TOUCHED MY BOOB AND I'M LIKE NO I DIDNT BUT WOULD U LIKE ME TOOO, AND SHES LIKE YEAH, THEN LATER I MAKE A MOVE ON HER AND SHE FLIPS OUT!!!! PISSSSES ME OFF GOD DAMMIT!

lol
11-01-2003, 09:04 PM
O AND SORRY FOR THE VULGAR POST RICO DONT BE MAD AT ME!!!:rolleyes:

11-01-2003, 09:12 PM
trick or treat, you guys must of picked trick:p

300extreme#8
11-01-2003, 09:13 PM
my hoke halloween was in a hospital,my friend and i made a jump in a feild and was hittin it all day but i decidec i would hit it one more time before i went to football to get ready for our last game of the season and indoed and broke my collar bone completly in half so i have to wait till fri to see if i need surgery,i have pics oh the day of me jumpin but my friend hasn't sent them yet,the er doc. said it was 1 of the worst broke collar bones he's seen,.well this ruins alot of stuff the quad isn't hurt bad but the poeple had to cut my football jersy off,and i didn't have my helmet on,and my football players said i was a dumb***** to ride on game day but i don't play hardly any anyways but they don't relize that if i didn't turn my body when i did i would be dead right now b/c it would have broken my neck and it's a good thing i didn't have a helme on b/c i would have broken my neck also from the angle that i hit

Stevie-D
11-02-2003, 06:19 AM
MY HALLOWEEN SUCKED!! I was hanging out with this chick that i have really liked for awhile. We have been hanging out for awhile now, and last night she was giving me all these hints to make the move, well i finally go in for the kiss. But it freaks her out, and she told me how she dosnt like me. We had planed on going to Winter Formal together, but now i dont know if we are. THIS TOTALLY SUCKS!

lmao...just exactly where did you "go in for the kiss"?:eek2: :blah: lmfao!!!!!!

lol
11-02-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
lmao...just exactly where did you "go in for the kiss"?:eek2: :blah: lmfao!!!!!!

lol

J-06
11-02-2003, 11:27 AM
Mine was good..Halloween is my bday so i got some presents and what not and the GF came over all and all it was an Ok 16th bday

WEEZIL
11-02-2003, 04:00 PM
ehh mine was alright .. i handed out candy to 5 kids. thats all that came.. grabbed a crap load of candy.. went to my room and watched a haunting in georgia too. it was awesome. if you get a chance watch it.

sparky450AR
11-02-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
same my halloween sucked got arested for breaking the 9:00 oclock curfuu:huh

9???:eek2: :huh

ours is 11

BlazingYamahaYz
11-02-2003, 08:24 PM
sucks that the quad got taken....i would open a can when/if i found them....i had a pretty awesome halloween, had a party friday night, and then went a haunted prison(supposed to be like one of the top 5 scary ones in the nation) and it was pretty cool...i went with a bunch of friends and it was funny cuz they were scared crapless, i just laughed....i dunno about that whole girl giving you the wall there....drop her...girls that are teases, just piss me the heck off........i have been hanging out with this one girl alot lately, and i dont really know whats going on, i get these hints/signs that she really likes me and maybe possible g/f, but then everyone tells me that she is just doing that to make her old b/f jealous(i dont believe that, its not like her) and some others say she cant go out with me...i dunno whats up with that, i really need to talk to her without all these other people around....good luck finding the quad!!