PDA

View Full Version : Everyone please help(it could be u)

jlhughes750
11-01-2003, 06:01 AM
http://motowoz.com/fire%20story.htm

check out this link......

Jesse has been around this sport for a long time,journalist,racer,business owner........... this is terrible news for such a devoted person.... i hope everyone can see how this small loss can affect our sport. We all need to pitch in,swallow our pride and help out the Wozniak family. Everyone will read this, a few will say , man that sucks, and that'll be it..... What if this was you????? I'll be heading to the store this morning for my own needs... while i'm there i'll think of all the things i could have lost.. I won't know where to start, but we'll throw a few things together and send them out a package from the east coast...lets all pitch in and show the Wozniak family how close this ATV family really is.

thanks everyone,
later, J.L. Hughes #750

jlhughes750
11-01-2003, 06:02 AM
Ship To Address:
Jesse Wozniak
c/o Beata Kobylecka
2352 Larkspur Dr.
Alpine, CA 91901

11-01-2003, 07:16 AM
JL there's a thread in the suspension forum that's about 3 pages long with members wanting to make donations. Go check it out, i'm game to donate whatever they might need..:)

popo
11-02-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Rico
JL there's a thread in the suspension forum that's about 3 pages long with members wanting to make donations. Go check it out, i'm game to donate whatever they might need..:)

All you have is Beer and Playgirl magazines. :blah: