PDA

View Full Version : this fella needs to lay off the caffiene

Pappy
10-31-2003, 07:13 PM
nutcase (http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player.html?4621&RootStory&Lawyer%20Shot%20in%20L.A.&ram-300)

K2Snow
10-31-2003, 07:29 PM
that guys is a beast, didn't even look like he got shot but supposedly he did several times...

RiPPiNiTuP7
10-31-2003, 08:06 PM
that must of been one weak pos gun. if you can shoot a person "several times" and the guy is still standing theres a problem with yer weapon:huh

K_Fulk
10-31-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by RiPPiNiTuP7
that must of been one weak pos gun. if you can shoot a person "several times" and the guy is still standing theres a problem with yer weapon:huh

Probly more of a problem with the guy operating a gun, needs to practice there aim.

10-31-2003, 09:00 PM
higher than a kite

Pappy
10-31-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by RiPPiNiTuP7

i cant tell wether its a 38 or not. alot of handgun rounds will kill you...but most just wound(depends on where your hit i reckon)

the people were saying they didnt know it was a real shooting:eek:

peice of advice....some SOB starts shooting...ATLEAST PRETEND ITS REAL:macho

Guy400
11-01-2003, 04:13 AM
Damn, it's a Real video:( I removed Real Player from my PC a long time ago after they got busted for rummaging through your PC and sending information back to themselves. When they got caught and were confronted they claimed it was a "bug" in the software and they'd remove it on future versions.

JTRtrx250r
11-01-2003, 04:51 AM
dudes a definite nutcase,he'll go down:rolleyes: he must not of had much left to lose:confused:

wyndzer
11-01-2003, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Damn, it's a Real video:( I removed Real Player from my PC a long time ago after they got busted for rummaging through your PC and sending information back to themselves. When they got caught and were confronted they claimed it was a "bug" in the software and they'd remove it on future versions.
You can choose options and choose to play it with WMP.

Guy400
11-01-2003, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by wyndzer
You can choose options and choose to play it with WMP. Thanks Wyndzer!

What a freak that guy was. I heard about it on the radio yesterday while I was listening to the Shawn Hannity show but this was the first time I got to see it. With that video there's no need for a trial. Arrest him, convict him of attempted murder with a deadly weapon and let him be Bubba's b!tch for the rest of his natural life.

sickmojave
11-01-2003, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by K2Snow
that guys is a beast, didn't even look like he got shot but supposedly he did several times...

I seen this in the news. if that poor guy had stopped when he got hit the first time he would be dead. he had to keep going or die.:(

k2-dawg
11-01-2003, 08:16 AM
That was CRAZY. I counted four times that guy was hit. The hooters girl on the phone in the backround sure didn't know what to do... When that bystander tackled the shooter they should've started beating the chit outta him!

derekhonda
11-01-2003, 02:35 PM
the man who tackled him was actually a reserve deputy, i find it rather disturbing no-one was doing anything, alot of people were just pointing at him, i guess its one of those things you dont know how you would react unless you were there but i would like to think i would be the first one to tackle the guy, everyone just watched

Dune Surfer
11-01-2003, 03:53 PM
Man, that guy is a bad shot!!
Here is the question, If you shoot a lawyer is it attempted murder or a public service?

11-01-2003, 03:56 PM
im sure all of us would have liked to be there and be the first to tackle that guy...but if any of us where there..would we actualy be tackling that guy? i know right now i say i would...but if i was there watching it...i dont think i would know what to do..tackle that guy, call the cops, see if the guy is alright, or stand there dazed wondering wtf jut happened