PDA

View Full Version : Ne one seen the movie "Wrong turn"?

tclapp
10-30-2003, 07:59 PM
After watching that movie makes me kinda wonder if i ever want to go back to WV to ride Hatfield& McCoy, i mean the movie is good and does explain a lot on why the ppl from WV act like they do, lol:D

Narly R
10-30-2003, 08:04 PM
LOL! I havent seen it, i will try though.:D

tclapp
10-30-2003, 08:05 PM
I mean it is a good movie, but definetly shows the "imbreed" side of WV

Juggalo
10-30-2003, 09:38 PM
i saw it. it was ok

CHAUNCY
10-30-2003, 09:48 PM
I think I saw it. Is it about a murder/car accident and then they take the killer/driver of car hostage in a basement or something ? Maybe I am thinking of a different movie:confused: :huh

RiPPiNiTuP7
10-30-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
I think I saw it. Is it about a murder/car accident and then they take the killer/driver of car hostage in a basement or something ? Maybe I am thinking of a different movie:confused: :huh

nope thats not it. it has eliza dushku in it. its about some teens that get stranded out in the middle of cannibal country:eek2: i thought it was pretty sweet.

FreekShow
10-31-2003, 04:53 AM
OMG, that movie was f'd up. I don't think ill be riding trails alone any time soon. That little cannibal was fugged up!

10-31-2003, 08:12 AM
Taco is in that movie. He's the goofy skinny guy that runs around with the 2 bigger fellers that are after the kids.

I think we stopped and got gas at the gas station too were the old man sits that only has one toof..:huh

Doibugu2 and his buddy seen 2 billhilly's ridin at HM one year and there aren't any houses around were the trails are. If they did see these too kids they were either monkeyboy and slapnuts or they trully were family members of some mountain people..:eek2:

Doibugu2
10-31-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Doibugu2 and his buddy seen 2 billhilly's ridin at HM one year and there aren't any houses around were the trails are. If they did see these too kids they were either monkeyboy and slapnuts or they trully were family members of some mountain people..:eek2:

Those guys were straight from the hills. My buddy couldn't understand them at all, but because I am partially fluent in ebonics I was able to understand some of what they were saying.

They were carring an axe for some reason to, no joke.

Surprised you remember that rico:D

Tommy 17
10-31-2003, 01:14 PM
wow i was watchin that with movie mindy the other night and the 1st thing that popped into my mind was h.m ride and me dieing lmfao...

pappy i think the guy in the 1st lil store we stopped at looked just like them:huh