PDA

View Full Version : YOUR Track Ideas

EXrider03
10-30-2003, 03:27 PM
I have about 2 acres beside my house that I do nothing but ride on. I have a little circle track around it with only 1 jump but its getting old. Well my dad is borrowing a bulldozer in a few days and I have no clue what I want this track to be like. So I have drawn out a basic outline of what its like, so maybe you guys can draw an outline showing what I need! I cannot cornor well so I want a few turns as weel as jumps and woops. So lets see them! Just post the pic back up here when your done. Thanks! http://www.freewebs.com/beyondlimits/mytrack.jpg

EXrider03
10-30-2003, 06:15 PM
if you cant see the pic try this link, http://www.freewebs.com/beyondlimits/mytrack.jpg

Pappy
10-30-2003, 06:16 PM
when i build my mx track im building all tabletops. then once i get to where i can clear them and not kill my old arse...ill turn them into doubles

roostin_dale
10-30-2003, 06:36 PM
if your not good at turns you should put alot of them in so you can get better.

spud400ex
10-30-2003, 06:53 PM
i really dont have a track but i have a few jumps. one is a pond dam which is like a table top, and the other is a ramp with a down hill landing. we are using the lay land for the track since our tractor isnt very big.

flyin#5
10-30-2003, 06:54 PM
dont build it in just an oval. use your space wisely. build big tables. that way you can work yourself up.

300exQuadracer
10-30-2003, 07:53 PM
i`m getting a old grain bin and cutting it in half and making a tabletop into a corner with the grain bin as a tunnel through the table top i allways thought it would be cool to do and now i might just do it

k2-dawg
10-31-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
when i build my mx track im building all tabletops. then once i get to where i can clear them and not kill my old arse...ill turn them into doubles

Let's move a H/M ride to Pappy's house when he gets his mx track completed! :devil:

Pappy
10-31-2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
Let's move a H/M ride to Pappy's house when he gets his mx track completed! :devil:

i reckon ill have to sponsor a race at tomahawk...1 mile from the house by road:devil:

12gofast
11-02-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

Build doubles first...then you have to jump them!

ridesa02400EX
11-02-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by 12gofast
Build doubles first...then you have to jump them!

seriously dude thats what i do i just build doubles so i have to jump them and its a lot less dirt than a table