PDA

View Full Version : YFZ450 For 2400 on Ebay

Red00Honda400EX
10-29-2003, 09:48 PM
buy it now is 2400 its gotta be a scam

Edit. It would help if I posted the right link :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6725&item=2440268253

CHAUNCY
10-29-2003, 09:56 PM
Link doesnt work for me......but if its that cheap its a scam.

Red00Honda400EX
10-29-2003, 09:59 PM
Fixed lol my bad.

CHAUNCY
10-29-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Red00Honda400EX
Fixed lol my bad.

Works now:) You guys ever notice how almost all of the scams have the pre-approved bidders only thing:confused:

Red00Honda400EX
10-29-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
Works now:) You guys ever notice how almost all of the scams have the pre-approved bidders only thing:confused:

Positive feedback: 99.1%

it's weird that he'd screw someone with a feedback like that.

TJ400EX
10-30-2003, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Red00Honda400EX
Positive feedback: 99.1%

it's weird that he'd screw someone with a feedback like that.

That's what I thought but the last feedback was from Dec 2002. He's probably stole the account. I don't know, but the feedback was the first thing I looked at also.

Tim

10-30-2003, 08:17 AM
i emaile dhim & this is what he said......

My name is Lam Huynh and i am glad about your interest in hearing details about 2004 YAMAHA YFZ450 (2004) w/ FREE S/H.
First of all i wanna tell you some details regarding to the atv and the way we can complete a transaction.
Since november 2002 i am located in Bulgary where i tried to develop a business down here in Sophia but unfortunately the things didn't work the way i expected and now i really need cash because i am at one step to lose my restaurant from here ,so i decided to sell the atv.Because i wanna deal as soon as possible i am ready to cover the shipping costs and insurance.
You will not have to pay additional taxes,just only the price for it.The shipping will be made using "FeDex Air Service" and the atv will be at your door 4 days later.I also can use "Lufthansa Airplane Cargo" insured for the delivering and in this case three days later you will have the atv in front of your house.The atv is presenting in a very good condition,no damage or defects ,it looks just the way showed by my presentation.
I am the first owner of the atv and i bought it from a local deal,it will come with all the documentations required for registration ,it is a us model with us specs and so on.
I realise that is a cheap price for such a product but my special situation makes me do things that i would't do in normal circumstances and belive me it is not easy at all for me to sell a thing which was one of my dreams during last years.
So if you are ready to pay 2400usd shipping and insurance included we will deal right now.

Regards and mail me asap.

Lol...in the auction it says hes located in the states :rolleyes:

oldsandman
10-30-2003, 09:12 AM
That same picture and description was used on a 450 about three weeks ago on e-bay. I think the seller was in Idaho it had a buy it now of 6500 and sold. If you look in atv's or the other vehicles their are a lot of "scams" this week on e-bay.

VIC
10-30-2003, 12:13 PM
I asked for the VIN, I guess he uses the same reply for everyone..
--------------------

Can I get the VIN number so I can get a vehicle history report? Thanks
--------------------
Hello there,

My name is Lam Huynh and i am glad about your interest in hearing details about 2004 YAMAHA YFZ450 (2004) w/ FREE S/H.
First of all i wanna tell you some details regarding to the atv and the way we can complete a transaction.
Since november 2002 i am located in Bulgary where i tried to develop a business down here in Sophia but unfortunately the things didn't work the way i expected and now i really need cash because i am at one step to lose my restaurant from here ,so i decided to sell the atv.Because i wanna deal as soon as possible i am ready to cover the shipping costs and insurance.
You will not have to pay additional taxes,just only the price for it.The shipping will be made using "FeDex Air Service" and the atv will be at your door 4 days later.I also can use "Lufthansa Airplane Cargo" insured for the delivering and in this case three days later you will have the atv in front of your house.The atv is presenting in a very good condition,no damage or defects ,it looks just the way showed by my presentation.
I am the first owner of the atv and i bought it from a local deal,it will come with all the documentations required for registration ,it is a us model with us specs and so on.
I realise that is a cheap price for such a product but my special situation makes me do things that i would't do in normal circumstances and belive me it is not easy at all for me to sell a thing which was one of my dreams during last years.
So if you are ready to pay 2400usd shipping and insurance included we will deal right now.

10-30-2003, 12:22 PM
lol...i wish i knew someone in bulgary or wherever he is so they can kick his ***....this guy must think we americans are stupid cowboys :rolleyes:

10-30-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Crazy400exMan
lol...i wish i knew someone in bulgary or wherever he is so they can kick his ***....this guy must think we americans are stupid cowboys :rolleyes:

Most are stupid cowboys cough cough Rico cough :p

:macho

10-30-2003, 12:33 PM
yep..he spends many a nights down at the local salloon i bet :eek2:

phatswinn
10-30-2003, 04:47 PM
he was riding it 100mph too!!!

its says"

MILEAGE:200

then only 2 hours of riding to break it in wow that this must screw like a bat outta hell:rolleyes:

seven
10-30-2003, 05:39 PM
Just tell him you will be in the area and you will pic it up and hand him the cash and see what he says.

MP250r
10-30-2003, 05:47 PM
:chinese: :chinese: :chinese: ahhh ha stupid americans they buy anything!! lol

Red00Honda400EX
10-30-2003, 06:41 PM
lol same e-mail as you guys got

Hello there,

My name is Lam Huynh and i am glad about your interest in hearing details about 2004 YAMAHA YFZ450 (2004) w/ FREE S/H.First of all i wanna tell you some details regarding to the atv and the way we can complete a transaction.
Since november 2002 i am located in Bulgary where i tried to develop a business down here in Sophia but unfortunately the things didn't work the way i expected and now i really need cash because i am at one step to lose my restaurant from here ,so i decided to sell the atv.Because i wanna deal as soon as possible i am ready to cover the shipping costs and insurance.You will not have to pay additional taxes,just only the price for it.
The shipping will be made using "FeDex Air Service" and the atv will be at your door 4 days later.I also can use "Lufthansa Airplane Cargo" insured for the delivering and in this case three days later you will have the atv in front of your house.
The atv is presenting in a very good condition,no damage or defects ,it looks just the way showed by my presentation.
So if you are ready to pay 2400usd shipping and insurance included we will deal right now

oneeyedmonster29@hotmail.com wrote:
I was wondering if I could get the Vin number off of the 450?

Thanks.

Red00Honda400EX
10-30-2003, 08:07 PM
Got another reply from him

i can't do it because the documents are already at fedex along with the machine

Justin Flewelling <oneeyedmonster29@hotmail.com> wrote:
Ok, and none of that tells me the vin number. Please send me the vin number
and a valid picture of the vin on the quad.

Thanks.

TDBRPH
10-30-2003, 09:30 PM
here are some interesting emails I had with a scammer who stole someones account from Illinois.

My Question
Former auctions state central illinois and in this auction it says austria? What is up with that ?

His Reply

Hello Sir,
First of all thank you for the interest shown for my ATV. I moved to Austria now because I work here. My US residence is in Illinois.
I want you to know that it is brand new and it comes with a 1 year warranty provided by the YAMAHA factory.
The buy-it-now price is 4500USD. The shipping will be made from Vienna Austria trough FedEx air express service from Vienna Austria and it will arrive at your door in four days. Because I will pay for the shippment you will pay the fees for the money transfer. The payment which I accept is Western Union money transfer; no PayPal because the withdraw limit is 500USD per month and I usually pay the products with cash money. For the same reason no credit cards or cashiers checks are accepted. About COD and escrow, what can I say I used them in the past and I was very disappointed because these systems blocked my money for two weeks and when you try to develop a business, time is everything!
Western Union is the fastest way to conclude a payment!

Here are my details that you will need for the money transfer:

FIRST NAME: Malcom
LAST NAME: Bell
ADRESS: Waehringer Guertel 19
CITY: Vienna
ZIP CODE: A-1090
I will look forward to hear your answer and I hope we can arrange a deal!
Regards,
Malcom

My Question ? What part of Illinois are you from ? I am originally from Illinois myself. I already own a yfz450 and the factory warranty is only 6 months how did you arrange for an extended warranty?

His Reply = I have a very good connection at the main Austrian Yamaha dealer and I got the special warranty because of that.
I prefer to arrange this deal directly with the buyer, meaning you.
The item was taken off ebay because another bidder promised payment and then he realised that he cannot gather the total sum.
If you agree to the price we can get started on the transaction.

Malcom

My Question? What is the name and phone number of your good connection I would like to talk to him

Thanks

His Reply = I trust you realise that is not possible, we are talking about the manager and I am not allowed to give you his number or name.
I am an ebay recommended seller and a very serious peroson, you can check my ebay feeed back to see that this is not the first successful deal that I am at. You don't have anything to worry about.

Malcom

My Question? Let me guess you dont even have a legit picture of the atv?

His reply where he attached some pics from an ebay auction from a dealer in Oklahoma

Here are a couple of picture and please tell me if you are interested in buying this or not.You know the product, you know the price, please decide.
I need an answer.

Malcom

I just had to mess with this idiot :)

Red00Honda400EX
10-30-2003, 09:34 PM
I e-mailed this guy back too. Told him if he goes down to the fed ex station to take a picture of the title I'll buy it from him.

VIC
10-31-2003, 01:52 AM
VICTOR wrote:
So can I get the VIN for it? Thanks

hello
i can't satisfy your request at this moment because all the documents are along with the machine at fedex