PDA

View Full Version : Glamis...Easter...Ride with Us!

oldnumberseven
02-07-2002, 09:50 PM
The SoCalQuad Crew is gearing up for our last big trip of the duning season. If anyone here is interested in riding and partying with us, shoot me an email @ chris@socalquads.com or simply reply to this thread.

Happy Duning, Chris:devil

02-07-2002, 11:09 PM
most likely, you can count my household in. Just got done burnin up my ex in Glamis during the clean-up, so I'll have it back together long before then! Never done easter there before though, its not near as insane as thanksgiving is it? I'll never go thankgiving there again, but the rest of the year, I just need a slight nudge and I'm on my way!

oldnumberseven
02-07-2002, 11:25 PM
Yeah, I missed the clean-up this year, My quad has been apart since the new year. Unfortunetly it will not be back together until after the presidents day weekend. Easter is way more tame than T-giving. It is really my favorite weekend of the season.

www.socalquads.com

Chris:devil

250exDaniel
02-08-2002, 06:29 PM
i'll be down there with my friends.

EXfireguy
02-08-2002, 08:41 PM
I am there. Keep us updated. Going to Ocotillo Wells for Presidents Day. Come on out, Look for a bunch of Firemen having FUN!!!
Later,
Chip

oldnumberseven
02-12-2002, 10:36 AM
Bump

TrX465
02-12-2002, 02:02 PM
im goin presidents day and easter, ill try and keep and eye out

02-19-2002, 10:10 PM
gonna try to be there... tell me where. I just moved to Brawley, next door to Glamis, so I need some new riding buddies!

Duneflyer

400ex

race series webcam
titanium valve springs
mild polish and port job
38 mm Lectron carb
pro flo kit with K&N filter
DG nerf bars
PRM 6-pack rack
Big Gun race series full exhaust
ITP holeshots rear tires
coming soon: GNCC 416 kit from Curtis sparks racing

AlaskaSpeed
02-20-2002, 02:14 PM
A friend and I are coming down from Alaska for the Easter holiday, would be cool to hook up with some locals....we are making our first trip to Glamis and can't wait. The only downfall is that we are renting quads down there, so I will be on a stock 400EX, but am bringing my shocks and 14t front sprocket......We are probably going to be in our motorhome at one of the washes, let me know if there is a better place to meet or camp.........thanks, JIM

oldnumberseven
02-20-2002, 08:31 PM
I'm glad to see so many people stepping up to our invitation! WOW Alaska! We will give you guys the grand tour! Duneflyer...Dude, you just moved next to HEAVEN! I would move out there if I could find work and it did not get so hot in the summer. If I can get enough people to commit I will do a Dinner for all of us one night.

Hey Jim, You will not need a 14 tooth sprocket, they only kill your top speed in the sand.

Chris:devil

AlaskaSpeed
02-21-2002, 03:26 PM
Chris,
Thanks for the tip on not needing the 14t front sprocket, I just figured it would help with acceleration up the hills since I am going to be underpowered with a stock 400EX. I am going to be bringing my front and rear shocks with me though....

Keep me updated as we get closer to time to meet up, I would really like to meet with some people from this board. We fly out of Anchorage on the 24th and will be in Orange County on Sunday morning the 25th. Can you tell me what kind of stuff we need to pick up to pack in our motorhome when we pick it up? I am already bringing a camelbak, any other help is appreciated.........JIM

fooracer
03-13-2002, 03:46 PM
Did anyone else know here that Camelback supports the dune closure?! Dont feel bad though you live in Alaska you probably never heard about it.
Brad