PDA

View Full Version : Opinions

TCracin440ex
10-29-2003, 12:56 AM
OK.....this is what i got to say about opinions....AN OPINION IS LIKE AN ARSEWHOLE....EVERYBODY HAS ONE....BUT EVERYBODYS IS DIFFERNT....relating that to the yfz 450 and 450r.....its like somebody said b4....true honda riders will get the 450r...and true yamaha riders will buy the yfz 450....but those who dont have confidence in their "brand" will get the opposite....like few honda riders gettin the yfz 450.....and few yamaha riders buying the 450r....i kno for me im going to stick with the wings....

10-29-2003, 09:20 AM
This trx450R stuff is all a rumor. I can't believe you guys are still falling for it...:rolleyes2

Doibugu2
10-29-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Rico
This trx450R stuff is all a rumor. I can't believe you guys are still falling for it...:rolleyes2

I'm not sure where you are getting your info my friend but I have riden it on several occasions, so it is legit.

However, it's not as good as everyone is hyping. There are significant problems with it.

bigz-71
10-29-2003, 10:07 AM
You have ridden it? are you saying that you have tested the 450R? i agree everything is a rumor or gossip, but i still want some test on the bike before i buy it. i will always ride a honda. if i have to wait a year then i will. i got a 400ex now and i can ride it for another year if i want too, but i hate to wait so i am sure i will go put my money down on one around christmas or a little bit after that.

Pappy
10-29-2003, 10:09 AM
rotflmao:D

Doibugu2
10-29-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by bigz-71
You have ridden it? are you saying that you have tested the 450R? i agree everything is a rumor or gossip, but i still want some test on the bike before i buy it. i will always ride a honda. if i have to wait a year then i will. i got a 400ex now and i can ride it for another year if i want too, but i hate to wait so i am sure i will go put my money down on one around christmas or a little bit after that.

Yes, I work for Honda and they occasionally let me ride some of the bikes. I give them a more of a novice opinion on how the quad will work for the more average joe.

That's is why I'm saying there is going to be some problems.

Pappy
10-29-2003, 10:18 AM
yeah yeah...thats the ticket:devil:

dirtriderex
10-30-2003, 09:05 PM
Doibugyou2, yes you bug the shiz out of me. what are the problems you talkin about. I think your full of it, I take this shiz seriously and why would Honda pick you, thats a joke

Fred55
10-30-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
Doibugyou2, yes you bug the shiz out of me. what are the problems you talkin about. I think your full of it, I take this shiz seriously and why would Honda pick you, thats a joke

Thank you captain ovious!!

TCracin440ex
10-30-2003, 09:12 PM
ROFLMAO @ dirtriderex

ThomsonRacing
10-31-2003, 01:59 AM
Yes, I work for Honda and they occasionally let me ride some of the bikes. I give them a more of a novice opinion on how the quad will work for the more average joe.

That sounds like a fun job. Have you worked for Honda a long time? What do you do when you aren't test riding quads and bikes?

Doibugu2
10-31-2003, 08:41 AM
I can't go into detail, because some of the honda people do look at this site. Not often, but it is an easy way for them to get honest feedback without paying people.

As other members have said people have paid them to come and give there opinions on quads. So coming here, is a free way for them to get some feedback of what people like about certain quads and what others don't.

I'm just an accountant for them, but am good buddies with a couple of guys from the design team. Thats how I have gotten to ride and see it.

YZROOSTINYA
10-31-2003, 10:00 AM
Me a DOUIBUGU work for the same department in differant states(inter compant via Internet).

We/I are not supposed to say anything BUT.....

Lets just say there is something like TURBONIUM in the works!!!!!

and yes it will be FI come production time.

Watch out worked banshee's!!!!!!!

Ryan
10-31-2003, 10:15 AM
LMFAO!!!!