PDA

View Full Version : Attn. Southern Maryland Riders!

hughdawg
10-28-2003, 04:24 PM
Just a little heads up for those of you , if any, that ride right outside Clinton off of highawy 5. The news said today that a kid got his 4-wheeler stole from him at gun point by 4 punks! The rest of details were kind of sketchy. Apparently this has happened quite a few times over the past year in that same area. Can you believe this crap! They hide out in the woods and wait for someone riding alone and then they strike somehow. That is one reason to always ride with a couple of friends huh. I definitly have to find a decent area to ride instead of this freakin' "Ghetto"! Later

exrider505
11-03-2003, 06:31 PM
Wow that sucks. Im glad there hasn't been anything like that where I ride. It's stupid people like that that cause places to close down and resrtictions to be put on riding. Someone would have to KILL me to get my bike from me. :mad:

Turtle
11-08-2003, 12:55 PM
I heard something on the news the other night about this. It had a little black kid running and screaming for his dad and it showed like 4 thug guys walking down the path right after the kid rode that way. Not cool.