PDA

View Full Version : How do you measure suspension travel?

toomeyshee87
10-27-2003, 04:02 PM
i have +2 a arms with 16 inch triple rate pep zps shocks. how do i measure my tavel? i know that stock banshees have like 9.1" so i must have over 10 rite?
thanks guys

Juggalo
10-27-2003, 06:04 PM
i think a good way to see how much travel you have is to jump that damn kicker i sold you almost a year ago and you haven't hit yet!! what are you waitin for???

10-27-2003, 06:12 PM
yeah:macho

toomeyshee87
10-27-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
i think a good way to see how much travel you have is to jump that damn kicker i sold you almost a year ago and you haven't hit yet!! what are you waitin for???

AMEN to that! im in the process but dirt is hard to come by. i will have some dirt by spring but to jump it now i mite hafta wait till the white stuff falls and make a snow landing. it doesnt really help that my rents want me to sell it either i guess:grr:

Juggalo
10-27-2003, 07:52 PM
yeah thats cool. but man i told ya how to get dirt. construction sites will give ya the stuff no problem. but if your sellin it i think justin may be interested in purchasing the other half from you. maybe i'd even buy it back but not unless its reaaal cheap.

toomeyshee87
11-01-2003, 08:14 PM
ya ill try my hardest to keep it. on the dirt issue we dont really have any construction companies around here but i did call a place that digs basements and they told me where some is but they wouldnt haul it to me and it was up to the person that owns it if he wanted to sell it or not and unfortunately he did. my nieghbors just built a house tho and i think ill be able to get some for free from them but ill hafta pay to get it hauled.

anyway back on the subject....anybody have any ideas?