PDA

View Full Version : racing dustrict 15

Yamaha_Rider
10-27-2003, 07:34 AM
hey
i was wondering if any one had picks of some ama district 15 races at culver indiana i would love to see them ether put them on this thread or email them to yamaha_banshee_rider@hotmail.com
thanks

VIGILANTE MAN
10-27-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Yamaha_Rider
hey
i was wondering if any one had picks of some ama district 15 races at culver indiana i would love to see them ether put them on this thread or email them to yamaha_banshee_rider@hotmail.com
thanks

I don't think anyone got a picture of it, but this one dude did a he11 of a barrel roll on his Banshee yesterday at Culver. Hope he is alright.

Yamaha_Rider
10-27-2003, 10:30 AM
do u race? i was the guy on the banshee it was blue and had netting covering the radiator i broke my shoulder and dislocated it i might have to have surgery this wedsday:confused:

VIGILANTE MAN
10-27-2003, 10:44 AM
Yeah, we were in the same class. We parked two down from you in the big Chevy dually with the black trailer. It must've been a friend of yours that I was talking to about the Ironman.

You were rolling like crazy. It looked pretty painful. Did somebody clip you or something? Hope you heal up ok. Are ya gonna be back next year?

Yamaha_Rider
10-27-2003, 11:36 AM
ok i know who u are...ummm there was 2 quads in font of me that tapped eachother and i went to take a outside sweep but there was a hidin bump hat i hit with the right front end that sent me going i should be back next year was there any one that almost hit me becuse thats wht i was afraid of thanks