PDA

View Full Version : Durhamtown Plantation

wyndzer
10-27-2003, 06:29 AM
Has anybody ever ridden there? www.durhamtown.com
Trails?, muddy? give me the run down before I drive 6 hours.

Zingnut
10-27-2003, 10:47 AM
We just did an off site fun day for my work. It was an awesome area not very rutted up and a diverse amount of trails. I really enjoyed the erosion control jumps on all the trails and the MX course is one of the best I have ever rode. I can not really say to much I was riding on one of the rental 250ex's but had a great time. The trails were very easy to run I would not really say it was that difficult or tree rubbing type of riding but we were guided for the most part so maybe you will see some better areas then we rode.

The trails are mostly the georgia clay and slick if wet. I wish I would have had my 400 on our trip, it would have been a blast.

Have fun and tell me what you think of the place.

kwatts400
10-27-2003, 11:13 AM
I was wondering the same thing, my friend has been talking about it for a few weeks. I need to make sure its worth the 12 hr drive!

250R
10-28-2003, 09:25 AM
I go there about once a month and it is pretty cool. Really nice, fast, maintained trails. There is enough to ride there a good 1.5 days, which would be good for ya'll. You can rent "cabins" right there at the trail head. Let me know if ya'll are interested and I could meet up with you, I live in Atlanta.

luvmyex
11-06-2003, 06:31 AM
what do the cabins rent for?Would it be worth a drive from NC?